RSX Vs Si... teh funnie!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on RSX Vs Si... teh funnie! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was on the way to pick up some "herbal refreshments", when I ran into a silver metallic RSX. The ...

RSX Vs Si... teh funnie!

I was on the way to pick up some "herbal refreshments", when I ran into a silver metallic RSX. The thing looked pretty much stock. It was debadged, and the only "mods" that I could see was a "Team whatever" windshield banner, pillar mounted pod gagues, blue corner lights, and www.clubRSX.com stickers. Anyway, it took a bit of goating to get the guy to run. I paced him at ~ 90 for a while before he finally gave in. I was ahead by a bit, and i was waiting for the guy to make his move when he finally did. I let him get about even with me before I punched it. He had a bit of a head start on his forward momentum, so initially I only pulled even with him. 7500 RPM in 4th came around tho and I walked away with a vengence. I got about 2-3 car lengths on him before moving into his lane and slowing down. He then moved over to the fast lane, and I proceded to slow down even more so I could take a "trophy" picture
    The guy saw that I had a camera (I assume) and slowed WAY the hell down. I was doing ~ 60MPH on the freeway waiting for him to come up next to me so I coud take the pic! Eventually I had to hit my brakes even more toget even a part of his car in frame, this is what I got... remember this is at like 50MPH in the fast lane too

Not that great a picture, but more then enough to get someone going on cRSX.com... but i found a little hidden supprise in the pic as i worked on the contrast a bit in photoshop tho...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-joe
    2000 Civic Si
    Lighter then stock, enhanced by N20, and driven WELL.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good kill. How much ya squeezing?

Originally posted by BamBooI
    Good kill. How much ya squeezing?
    on the street, i keep my stock timing, so I had the 50 shot jet in there that night.
    2000 Civic Si

good job...what kinda camera u got that looks pretty good for the conditions
    "I put two and two together and decided - you're pissin' me off."

Cannon PowerShot A40.
    2000 Civic Si

Wa hahahahahahaha,

The picture was very clear too..... hahahaha!!!

Well done mate!!
    "S15 Silvia - Are you enjoying the view from the side?"

Hahaha nice picture!!

That's pretty funny! I bet he was like, DOH!!! Nice kill.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.