wrx vs sti ra?

This is a discussion on wrx vs sti ra? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok here it goes i just got a call a few minutes ago about a guy that has a sti ...

wrx vs sti ra?

ok here it goes i just got a call a few minutes ago about a guy that has a sti ra and he wants me to run him.....ok here is the question what kind of power does this ra come with stock, and how can i tell if it is a real ra car...any other info would be helpful...oh he also has some mods just trying to see what i may be getitng into...
    03 wrx built 205 fpred...423whp 93oct 556whp c16
    04 sti white with gold rims. now with the fp3586r turbo...anyone wanna play? 750whp either way it's fast!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There is no Ra available here in the states. He must have a Sti Ra motor transplant. They came with a VF series turbo stock. I'd say you'd take him if you have a properly tuned 20g setup. What turbo is he running?
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

ok well i can tell ya it is not a right hand driver so i thought there was not way he could have one....don't know what he is running just know that he has some mods....
    03 wrx built 205 fpred...423whp 93oct 556whp c16
    04 sti white with gold rims. now with the fp3586r turbo...anyone wanna play? 750whp either way it's fast!!!

ive run a jdm sti motor with tmic an vf34, not super fast, but then again the idiot was running offa MBC set to 20 psi. they redline at 8k rpm, can run more boost safely, an have more agressive cam profiling maybe? i dunno but it depends on what turbo hes running.