Honda Odyssey vs. ~2002 Mercury Cougar

This is a discussion on Honda Odyssey vs. ~2002 Mercury Cougar within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, well I didn't race anyone but as something unintended, it struck me as a bit funny. I was in ...

Honda Odyssey vs. ~2002 Mercury Cougar

Ok, well I didn't race anyone but as something unintended, it struck me as a bit funny.

I was in Indianapolis, at home on leave from the Army; shopping with my wife for a mini-van or SUV for her. (She insisted on test driving, and almost tricked me into buying an SUV).

We left the dealer and had gone a few blocks when we pulled up to a stoplight and about 5 sort've ricey Cougars replete with a bunch of stickers, were in the right lane. I pulled to the light with no one in front of me in the left lane. I had no intention to race nor rev, but I looked down at the traction control button and figured I could show Kathy what it's function was (and have a little chuckle while I'm at it.)

That vehicle can really light up the front tires. The Cougar beside me didn't try to race me or anything, but after the racket I made, I imagine all of his buds saw what happened.

Ok, well I guess you had to be there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hehe, damn mini vans are pimp, when i was in between cars i had to borrow my moms pontiac transport and ohhh man i would role up to a girls house and hit the keyless autmatic side door button and they would be like wow is that stock? nope

Originally posted by Liquid
    Hehe, damn mini vans are pimp, when i was in between cars i had to borrow my moms pontiac transport and ohhh man i would role up to a girls house and hit the keyless autmatic side door button and they would be like wow is that stock? nope
    LMAO. Pimp minivan.

-Jim