Probably a repost, but 1000+hp GN :)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Probably a repost, but 1000+hp GN :) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I still get chills when I see this video http://www.fasttrackperformance.com/.../christtgn.wmv...

Probably a repost, but 1000+hp GN :)

I still get chills when I see this video

http://www.fasttrackperformance.com/.../christtgn.wmv
    03' WRB WRX, 5spd
    AccessPort w/ VF34 (PDX Tuning map)
    Cobbtuning Intake
    TXS Catless StealthBack /w Stromung XA
    Nino's Uppipe
    Samco I/C Hoses

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah it is but its nuts he smoked the tires on the dyno

HOLY SHIET! That was friggn crazy, ive actually driven a 1200hp car but it was all motor. That shiet was crazy damn! I wish it was a sooby though hehe. Anyone see the show on discovery where they had that 4000hp 4cyl funny car with the integra body?

I Support ClubWRX

And just think... he was spinning the tires so you know he made more power than was even recorded!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    That's chris chow from my forum. Yea, its insane, but its a chevy motor
    2003 SRT-4

uke
    Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    That's chris chow from my forum. Yea, its insane, but its a chevy motor
    Not only that, but an "outdated" pushrod motor at that (at least "outdated" according to a recent RSX forum I saw... )
    (also, the same motor as the GTP....) /runs

What did you drive that was 1200 all motor. Not too many of them around.

It was my friends dads 8 second mustang. I think it had a 632(chevy powered) i think it was a merlin block . He use to race all over the country. His last name is kelmme. I can't remember what class he runs in but i think its somwhere around outlaw or somthin. Ive seen him run 8.50s all day , i'll try and see if i can get a vid of it. I got to drive it around where i live while he was tryin to figure out y the hell it was missn.

That is not a bad racket! I would let it miss all day long to drive it around.
    The name sounds very familiar. I think I may have run into them when I was back east.

Yeah it was "street legal" or at least registered. The lisense plate said inthe8s

Originally posted by Liquid
    Yeah it was "street legal" or at least registered. The lisense plate said inthe8s
    Street legal with the exhaust coming out of the front fender!?! Hmmm.....
    Drifting away...

hehe yeah thats what i said when my friend told me. I mean this thing is all out race, wheelie bars, full roll cage, parachutes, 12inch slicks, and line lock. Iowa is home to probably more old muscle cars than anywhere else. The police really dont' bother people unless there causing problems. Ive had 5% tint on my car on every window except the front for about 6 months and its illegal but ive never been stopped for it or even been cited for it when i was pulled over for other reasons. Oh and the exhaust i think its atleast a 5"+ coming from under the car. When u are standing by the passenger door it'll burn the hair off ur legs!

High octane 4 (its car movie, its good stuff) - "Don't ever race that guy"

yeah if you have a older rod you wont get hassled by the po-po in iowa, but if you drive an import, now thats a different story
    Urethane Ro_Ja Pure Bodykit, Enkei RS-5 18x7, 225/35/18 Nankang, Ground Control Coilovers, Fiberglass Replica Type-R Wing, JDM Rear Emblems, Blue AEM Cold Air Intake, Blue Billet Aluminum AEM Spark Plug Cover, Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Carbon Fiber VIS Invader Hood, Tsudo Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust, Revo Short Shifter, Fiberglass X-1 Fenders, Blue Crankcase Breather

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.