Do you do the same ??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Do you do the same ?? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Anytime I race anyone they always ask me "What do you have ?"/ My reply: Its stock but I have ...

Do you do the same ??

Anytime I race anyone they always ask me "What do you have ?"/

My reply: Its stock but I have an exhaust ....

They always look befuddled...Anyone else lye about their mods ?

I always do unless I meet someone worth telling...

When I beat the m5, he didnt know what to say..he was sooo pissed that he just murted that he was gonna sell his car and buy 2 of mine...lol dumba$%....

Moral: Never reveal your mods. Then you win and they post on their home car sites they lost to a stock wrx ....
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hahaha, dude you are evil.

Whoa, I just noticed your mods too...

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    haha nice. My favorite:

I was driving in my last GT (over $12k in mods) and I came up on a stock looking GT. I paced him and he tried to gun it, so I downshifted and put like 15 lengths on him, as I should, since I had a blower...Well, about 3 min later, he pulls up and he's revving the crap out of his engine and lurching forward, so Im thinking, is this guy retarded? I gun it, and so does he, and this time we are DEAD even from 45-120!! I KNOW he sprayed me, but the light ahead went red and we stopped. This was our convo:

ME: "Damn, that thing is fast, what you got?"
    HIM: "Intake and exhaust. You?"
    (My blower is whining like crazy "wheeeeeeeeeee"
    ME: "Yep, same here, intake and exhaust."

He laughed, and so did I, and we went our separate ways. It was funny as hell.
    2003 SRT-4

We have all these 11 sec cars running around my town but they all have the same mods (intake and exhaust), and for some reason they never pop their hoods.

Whenever I race and I get beat I dont even ask anymore.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Depends on the situation. All my buddies know what I have under the hood. But every once in awhile I run into some dudes who it's fun to mess with.

I was at the track over the summer and one of my buddies was talking **** to a kid in an integra (I had no idea at the time) telling him that my "exhaust only" WRX would smoke his supercharged GSR.

When I goto the track I put my stock wheels/tires back on and my only visible mod is my exhaust. Well, I was in the staging lanes and this kid pulled in beside me to race. I had no idea what was going on until after we ran when he came up to me and goes "I had no idea those things were that fast with just a catback." I think he ran a high 13 to my mid 12. That's when I found out about my buddy's earlier conversation with him.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

hahaha that's great

Ask your buddy if he took any money from that guy in the Integra

it depends on who im talking to. ive kept some mods secret from people before though. for the most part i cant hold a stright face for anything. also none of my mods are posted on any local sites that i go to

frederick
    Hks up/dp/ebc/ti exh; TeIN springs:
    kartboy ss; blitz bov; volk gt-c

...n we're just getting started

13.4@99mph

my friend got me a run with a guy in an evo, he was almost stock, an i pulled cars an cars on him, an since i have the stock top mount still i let him i think i was also on stock turbo. he wasnt so cocky after that. same thing one night with a guy in a black wrx with a (i kid you not) jdm sti motor, sti top mount an vf34, a beat him an played like i was running exhaust/intake only. he almost died...hehe

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I tell them I have no mods and it's true.100% stock.........except......
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Has anyone ever told anyone mods that they didn't have? hehe

NO I never lie...Thats no fun...the only fun comes when they think they got beat by a close to stocker....
    I tell some people that I have a mbc an its set at 30 lbs

Thats always a good one...Oh and also I like meeting the kids who have no idea abou their car or what is done to it and then they start talking about all these things they have or are going to get and what it will do and then you start playing w/them becaus e you know more about it then them...

Some kids are just tools and they deserve it!
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    NO I never lie...Thats no fun...the only fun comes when they think they got beat by a close to stocker....
    I tell some people that I have a mbc an its set at 30 lbs

Thats always a good one...Oh and also I like meeting the kids who have no idea abou their car or what is done to it and then they start talking about all these things they have or are going to get and what it will do and then you start playing w/them becaus e you know more about it then them...

Some kids are just tools and they deserve it!
    Well ive whooped on a few peeps in my rsx and there like damn ur car is fast and im like yeah ive got i turbo, there like i figured All ive got is a v2, hondata ecu flash, and an hks hp catback

I like this video of my "stock" WRX vs. this modified (boost controller and intake) SRT-4.

http://ppmotorsports.com/videos/driz...latinumwrx.mpg

It wasn't until afterwards that he asked, "Is that stock?" to which all of my friends began laughing. Jared: "Not even close."

-Jim

Originally posted by PPMotorsports
    I like this video of my "stock" WRX vs. this modified (boost controller and intake) SRT-4.

http://ppmotorsports.com/videos/driz...latinumwrx.mpg

It wasn't until afterwards that he asked, "Is that stock?" to which all of my friends began laughing. Jared: "Not even close."

-Jim
    You were a few car lengths ahead of him b4 he knew what hit him! nice kill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast