Street racing? WRX vs 350z... 2part post
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Street racing? WRX vs 350z... 2part post within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, so, nice stories about races. Arent you guys scared of going to jail for street racing tho. I understand ...

Street racing? WRX vs 350z... 2part post

Hey, so, nice stories about races.
    Arent you guys scared of going to jail for street racing tho.

I understand running someone off a stop light to see who gets to speed limit first or something but getting up to 90 mph and above seems like risking jail time.

Id rather find a track or something

-----

on another note, I was at a 4 way stop with my leet honda civic and on the cross street to my left at the stop was a WRX and then a 350z slides along next to him, but before the Z stops their light turns green and the Z hits it hard to smoke the WRX. The WRX wasnt expecting it but then slamms the gas as well.

So what I got is a front row seat to the beginning of this spectacle and the Z had the edge cuz of the cheating start but once the WRX slammed the gas he didnt lose any space from what I could see, then of course they totally past the intersection and got out of my view.

any of you ever go a against a 350Z?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

fre

Re: Street racing? WRX vs 350z... 2part post

Originally posted by computadorka
    Hey, so, nice stories about races.
    Arent you guys scared of going to jail for street racing tho.

I understand running someone off a stop light to see who gets to speed limit first or something but getting up to 90 mph and above seems like risking jail time.

Id rather find a track or something

1) On this Note, I would say I never get that fast on surface streets and also just use common sense. You know the time and places you can get away with it without running into Grandma and the kids or officer Bob.
    -----
    Originally posted by computadorka

on another note, I was at a 4 way stop with my leet honda civic and on the cross street to my left at the stop was a WRX and then a 350z slides along next to him, but before the Z stops their light turns green and the Z hits it hard to smoke the WRX. The WRX wasnt expecting it but then slamms the gas as well.

So what I got is a front row seat to the beginning of this spectacle and the Z had the edge cuz of the cheating start but once the WRX slammed the gas he didnt lose any space from what I could see, then of course they totally past the intersection and got out of my view.

any of you ever go a against a 350Z?
    I have sorta gone against a 350z when I had my COBB tune with my bigger turbo and I would say I put a few car lengths on him, with just a rolling start. Now that my car is tuned properly I bet I could put a bit more of a hurting down

last time I raced a 350z from 4th gear roll, let's just say it wasn't pretty, he didn't know what hit him. I am sure he is still thinking how he got beat from highspeed roll by a stock looking WRX with fart can.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

I Support ClubWRX
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Met a 350

Met a 350 z convertible ...we played for about 5 mins then pulled away in 6th gear till he was about 8 -10 car lengths back. He turned off I smiled and told my girl" I swear it was 60 mph!"
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"

str
    When I had my Rex Wagon, I never did pull on a Z. I kept up with it, but never really beat one. With my Forester I was able to pull ahead of a Z. Not by much though. My old Rex had a MBC but the Forester is stock.
    2004 Black Forester XT

i raced a 350z from a 2nd gear roll. we were turning right he was infront of me and when i came around the cornner it was on. i started to creep on him but then the road turned into one lane and i gave up. stock 350z arent that fast but im sure they have a higher top end so i dont know how it would have turned out in the end.

Originally posted by MidKnight
    350Z and taillights...

haha,
    siged

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.