got schooled
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on got schooled within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i was cruisin up 695 towards towson and srt-10 viper is up head. i was running race gas so ...

got schooled

so i was cruisin up 695 towards towson and srt-10 viper is up head. i was running race gas so i was running full boost of 25 psi in my vr-6 gti and i have allways wnated to run a vip from a nice little roll. so i finnally catch up to him and start making all kinds of noise to just piss him off a little... you know how us stupid ricers do. so he finnally got made enough to "race" me. i droepd to third he was probbaly in 6th just chillin and we mashed it and i pulled for a quick 2nd like a 1/3 of a car and then i herd it. and look over and this black viper is bucking on me and about .0004 2nds later he had about three cars on me.... i was str8 humbled
    if its not fast it better be a show car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sht
    it's fun to get owned
    wrx 04 black

workin for the man

def
    i have allways wanted to see how i would handle a vip on the high way... on the 1/4 i am pretty sure i can take one cuz my best run on race gas drag slicks and 25 psi was 11.9 consistant 12.5's at full boost so i think i can handle one from a dig but up top they are nasty like a whole new animal

Originally posted by sht
    it's fun to get owned
    I vote the civic in your avatar, the ugliest civic on earth!
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    good race
    2003 SRT-4

nice race. from the sound of it, your GTI is pretty impressive

its nice, but i really want to run like consist 11.5s but i dont mind running 12s on the reg but what does a stock viper run on the 1/4

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: got schooled

Originally posted by j-style
    making all kinds of noise to just piss him off a little... you know how us stupid ricers do.
    Haha
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

i was like at his window just blowin off and pullin a little and blowin off and revvin then blowin off andall that rice type stuff

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.