Saab 95 SportWagon?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Saab 95 SportWagon? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm not sure, but I think someone driving a 9 5 SportWagon tried to walk away from me yesterday. It ...

Saab 95 SportWagon?

I'm not sure, but I think someone driving a 95 SportWagon tried to walk away from me yesterday. It was sort of peppy for a full-sized wagon. Turbo version, perhaps?

Not really a race though. What happened was we got onto a 4-lane road and he changed lanes to pass two cars. I followed him. Then he hit it. I giggled and hit it, too.

I was far enough behind him that I could reel him for a bit without tailgating. He quickly changed lanes to the right after passing, and I continued reeling. Then he darted onto an off-ramp, so that was about it. I was next to him when he braked for the ramp. ~80mph or so.
    02 WRX Sedan, Silver ("Bugeye")
    TXS Up-pipe, Turbo-back w/cat, Cobb AccessECU Stage 2.
    97 Legacy Outback, White
    Stock. Very stock.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

" saab a world were everything is turbo-charged" best marketing plan ever
    if its not fast it better be a show car

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.