2002 WRX vs 2001 M5 vs 2003 M3 vs 2003 EVO (vids inside) - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX vs 2001 M5 vs 2003 M3 vs 2003 EVO (vids inside) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hips, I've got an '03 Coupe in Silver-gray with the following mods: BHS Fan Replace / GC Coil Overs & ...

Hips, I've got an '03 Coupe in Silver-gray with the following mods:

BHS Fan Replace / GC Coil Overs & Sway Bars (1" drop) / GruppeM CAI / Eisenmann Sport Exhaust / SS X-Pipe / SS S-Pipe / Evosport UDP's / Eurobahn Software / Toyo Proxus T1S in 275 & 245. Weight: 3,289 lbs.

Right now I'm at maybe 310 rwhp. It's hard to get power out of the S54 as I'm sure you already know. But once I get my supercharger installed (not sure which one yet; Evosport, AA or ASA)..I should be anywhere from 400 to 450 at the wheels depending on the set-up.

Any mods on your M? I like the Avatar by the way.

Originally posted by Hipswnger2
    So M... what model/color/mods do you have?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You're right Trail. I apologize about that. I could have came across in more amicable manner. My apologies. I actually came to this forum because Im thinking about purchasing a STi or already modded WRX as my daily driver.

Anyway, here's a pic of my ride for ya'.

Originally posted by Trailboss
    Hey,
    Not to worry. I think coming over here and starting your first post by flaming our members might have rubbed some of them the wrong way, but I'm glad we avoided a confrontation here.

Any pics/specs of what you're driving?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lowerednew2.jpg  
    Last edited by M-phibian; 03-28-2004 at 01:53 PM.

Originally posted by M-phibian
    First off, I'm not young, rich or spoiled. I'm also not small. But it seems from your post that you may be a bit insecure and a little wanting.

As far as my ability to drive a manual, I've been driving them all my life. I drove one when I was Autocrossing my little Datsun 510 back in the late 80's, as well as drag-racing my '66 Chevelle in the same decade. To be perfectly honest, I have no doubt that I could outdrive you in your own car. Now wouldn't that be embarrassing.

As far as you not understanding what constitutes an automatic transmission, that's your problem, not mine.

I guess Schumacher and Montoya will be surprised when they learn from the all knowledgable BassMan that they've been racing "automatics" all this time. LOL

As far as my car losing to a $25k 4-cylinder...I'm not really sure what you mean since I've never raced a 25k 4-cylinder in my M3.

However, there is a $8k Mustang LX down the street from my house that runs 11's. So I guess following your logic the fact that his car can destroy yours means your car is a sh1tbox? Okay, sounds good to me.
    You're really an arrogant ass...Typical bimmer owner. Dont be upset that your car is slow, its ok, really it is. FYI, my car runs 11's as well. There is no way I would be destroyed by that mustang. But whatever, I'll let you return to your arrogant world. I'm not getting into a pissing contest with a sorry ass that spent $50k+ on a car that will get its ass whopped in every way buy a 4 cyl subaru (at least mine for that matter). You should really check your attitude at the door dude. You drive an over-rated and over-priced car, and it shows in your opinionated personality. I'm willing to bury the hatchet because arguing on the internet is like pissing in the wind. Up to you.

If you're ever in the Jersey area and want to make some pulls or test your skill versus mine on some twisties, let me know, i'd love to see your 'expertise'.
    Last edited by BassMan097; 03-28-2004 at 02:17 PM.
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

And you're a insecure child. Do you not see how pathetic you're making yourself look? You're calling me arrogant simply because I bought an M3. How old are you? 19? That might explain what I'm reading.

Look, I'm sorry that it hasn't occured to you that if all I wanted was a really fast car, I would have one. I could have a 9 second car for half of what I paid for my M, but that's not why I bought my M. I'm sorry buddy, but whether or not my car is faster than yours, or whether yours is faster than mine doesn't matter to me in the least. I love my car, but I didn't get it to be "king of the streets".

I always find it funny that people like yourself base their self-esteem and self-image on their 1/4 mile times. It's indicative of someone that unfortunately has absolutely nothing else going on in their life. Very, very sad.

I'm willing to bury the hatchet as well, especially since I'm feeling more and more sorry for you everytime you post a response.

Get some balls man! Stop being so damn insecure over what other people drive. Believe it or not, most of us don't care about what others drive nearly as much as you do. Sheesh.

Originally posted by BassMan097
    You're really an arrogant ass...Typical bimmer owner. Dont be upset that your car is slow, its ok, really it is. FYI, my car runs 11's as well. There is no way I would be destroyed by that mustang. But whatever, I'll let you return to your arrogant world. I'm not getting into a pissing contest with a sorry ass that spent $50k+ on a car that will get its ass whopped in every way buy a 4 cyl subaru (at least mine for that matter). You should really check your attitude at the door dude. You drive an over-rated and over-priced car, and it shows in your opinionated personality. I'm willing to bury the hatchet because arguing on the internet is like pissing in the wind. Up to you.
    Last edited by M-phibian; 03-28-2004 at 02:30 PM.

Originally posted by M-phibian
    And you're a insecure child. Do you not see how pathetic you're making yourself look? You're calling me arrogant simply because I bought an M3. How old are you? 19? That might explain what I'm reading.

Look, I'm sorry that it hasn't occured to you that if all I wanted was a really fast car, I would have one. I could have a 9 second car for half of what I paid for my M, but that's not why I bought my M. I'm sorry buddy, but whether or not my car is faster than yours, or whether yours is faster than mine doesn't matter to me in the least. I love my car, but I didn't get it to be "king of the streets".

I always find it funny that people like yourself base their self-esteem and self-image on their 1/4 mile times. It's indicative of someone that unfortunately has absolutely nothing else going on in their life. Very, very sad.

I'm willing to bury the hatchet as well, especially since I'm feeling more and more sorry for you everytime you post a response.

Get some balls man! Stop being so damn insecure over what other people drive. Believe it or not, most of us don't care about what others drive nearly as much as you do. Sheesh.

What the doggone heck is going on here?

Why the heck do people like to flame people's immaturity over CARS so much? Fat, old senile guys are good at driving and have fast cars, is that your goal in life?

*sigh* The real question is, how fine is the ass you get at night Now THAT is much more fitting debate among mature men.
    '03 white rex

I absolutely agree. I'm not sure what his deal is.

Originally posted by verc
    What the doggone heck is going on here?

Why the heck do people like to flame people's immaturity over CARS so much? Fat, old senile guys are good at driving and have fast cars, is that your goal in life?

*sigh* The real question is, how fine is the ass you get at night Now THAT is much more fitting debate among mature men.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.