God this was great - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on God this was great within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by BLITZ's M Not to be a **** myself, but it seems like you have some serious jealousy ...

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar

Re: Re: God this was great

Originally posted by BLITZ's M
    Not to be a **** myself, but it seems like you have some serious jealousy issues with any one in a BMW. I've seen many of your post's, and it seems like you really like to bag on anything BMW. No need to be jealous BRO, you're car is cool, no I swear it really is cool.
    No, I love bmws! If you've read a lot of my posts, youd notice that I've often said that the m5 was the only car I never beat while I had my last GT...

Further, I would own an m3 if I had 50k to spend on a car...

But, as much as I love them, I've had some bad run-ins with their drivers, too many to count (and no, not all were in the same fashion like this story, where I had a part in it )

BMW drivers do have a certain reputation, and I find that sometimes it proves to be true...

Just like kids in rice-rockets, or teenage guys in stangs, you can almost guess how BMW drivers are gonna act...

Im not bagging on the manufacturer though, they're sweet cars!
    2003 SRT-4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The cars are sweet... agreed. There is a high percentage of dlck-head drivers out there... perhaps the ones in BMW's and Mercedes' tend to attract your attention/reaction.

There are plenty of pleasant BMW drivers, you only seem to take notice to the snoby ones.

Take a deep breath, and notice all of the happy BMW drivers out on a sunday drive, enjoying the sunshine and their cars, not just the pricks. (sorry to sound like an idealist, but you get my point)
    All show and no go . . .
    Your car looks fast, but why's it so slo.

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)
    2001 Imola Red BMW M Coupe (sold... )

Wait till you pull that crap with some 50 year old who had a bad day at work and happens to have a 9mm sitting in the glove box. There was NO reason for you to cut him off like that. If you had accelerated normally, he would have blown by and you would have not been effected in the least. But no, you got your little racecar and you have to showoff to the world.

Thanks for driving like an ******* in a Subaru.

Originally posted by mrbigisbudgood
    Wait till you pull that crap with some 50 year old who had a bad day at work and happens to have a 9mm sitting in the glove box. There was NO reason for you to cut him off like that. If you had accelerated normally, he would have blown by and you would have not been effected in the least. But no, you got your little racecar and you have to showoff to the world.

o-ver-re-act - (0-vr-r-kt)

intr.v. o·ver·re·act·ed, o·ver·re·act·ing, o·ver·re·acts

To react with unnecessary or inappropriate force, emotional display, or violence.
    Last edited by Hipswnger2; 03-09-2004 at 01:02 PM.
    All show and no go . . .
    Your car looks fast, but why's it so slo.

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)
    2001 Imola Red BMW M Coupe (sold... )

I don't think he has a Subaru

well, if The guy in the bimmer vert pulled out a gun, theres ony on thing to do... slam on the breaks, do a smokey 180, and drop the hammer in that LS1, and leave that eurotrash in the dust....

IMO you should have either blown him away, or not done anything... keeping someone from switching roadways, is just plain Ghey...
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

haha did you even read the story?

I dont have a subaru

I didnt cut anyone off

If I had accelerated normally, I would have been stuck behind him while getting onto the freeway and I like to accelerate quickly when Im getting on the freeway, because I have a car that is very fast and I like to experience the speed I pay for whenever I "safely" can.

Re-read the story and then make an intelligent reply.
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    haha did you even read the story?

I dont have a subaru

I didnt cut anyone off

If I had accelerated normally, I would have been stuck behind him while getting onto the freeway and I like to accelerate quickly when Im getting on the freeway, because I have a car that is very fast and I like to experience the speed I pay for whenever I "safely" can.

Re-read the story and then make an intelligent reply.
    Don't worry about that dude...when I was on the PT forums I had someone similar after me. I mentioned not letting in an old F150 that was going straight through a turn lane and trying to cut me off, so he went off on me about street racing and telling me he hoped I died and how much faster his cars are. I think he just suffered from a very tiny *****. So don't worry about those types.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Originally posted by renichms
    Don't worry about that dude...when I was on the PT forums I had someone similar after me. I mentioned not letting in an old F150 that was going straight through a turn lane and trying to cut me off, so he went off on me about street racing and telling me he hoped I died and how much faster his cars are. I think he just suffered from a very tiny *****. So don't worry about those types.

RN
    Oh im not worried, lol...there are people like him on every forum. It's just funny to point out their stupidity.
    2003 SRT-4

Re: God this was great

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    I pull up to a redlight, and Im first in line in the right hand lane. Up ahead about 1/4 mile is a freeway onramp. EVERYONE that is in the right lane on this 2 lane hiway gets on the freeway, as its the main artery into San Francisco...So Im sitting there alone at the busy intersection and I see in my rearview a BMW vert, newest model year, manuevering through traffic and gets to be right behind me...then he decides that he can just get in front of me, lmfao, so he pulls around and gets into the left hand lane and lines up with me. I look over at him and just grin from ear to ear. It's some older guy 50? and his wife. Top down, just enjoying being rich and cocky. He's creeping up more and more and more as we're waiting for green...I was getting really excited because I knew I wasnt going to let this guy get on the freeway. Light finally changes and I dont launch or anything...just take off kinda hard, and he does the same, chirping his tires. I stay about 65% on the throttle, just to remain at his side. His engine is screaming next to me, and I keep looking over at him and he's wearing this frantic look and his wife is yelling at him! I am planted right next to him, jumping on and off the gas, toying with him, and then he starts to slow to get in behind me...but I was going about 75 at this point, and I cant take the onramp at that unsafe speed, so I had to brake also Well, by the time I got down to a reasonable speed, the turn came and he missed it

Am I a **** or was this as funny as I thought it was?

(even if you say I am a jerk, i'll still think I'm funny )

haha, not a **** at all, but honestly who can't take an on ramp at 70? AWD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12