So who has the Fastest WRX On the street Nowadays? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on So who has the Fastest WRX On the street Nowadays? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; BoostedEJ20 supposedly ran 11.03@126mph on a 2.4 block. Not sure what turbo. That's the fast daily driven that I know ...

I Support ClubWRX
    BoostedEJ20 supposedly ran 11.03@126mph on a 2.4 block. Not sure what turbo. That's the fast daily driven that I know of.... I'm gonna be checking out his car this weekend....
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my car ran a 11.9 at 119 and its my dailly driver but .... itss not a wrx ...... sorry guys
    if its not fast it better be a show car

I run high 9s on pump gas and street tires, and no go-go juice.
    its entirely streetable, though not reaching full boost until 5000rpm, by 1000rpm it flows enough air to drive at low speeds and have instant torque.
    here is my setup:

- fabricated exhaust manifold joined to a Turbonetics T-72 turbo mounted right in front of the engine, behind the radiator
    - HKS cai (for daily driving) in fender
    - TXS FMIC w/fabricated hoses
    - custom fabricated downpipe (exits engine bay near the driver's side)
    - HKS cat-back
    - AEM ECU
    - 4eat levelten tranny
    - cobb 2.5L stroker block and head (8500 redline)
    - 900hp axeles
    - reinforced center, front, rear differential
    - 41 max psi
    - oh and, i wish

you jerk!! i was about to PM you and ask for a ride since you are nearby. dont ever toy with my emotions like that again...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Originally posted by stickman
    i think jinxproof has the fastest WRX (unsponsored like easy street) and runs 11.8's w/ stock tranny, FP green, race gas.
    His car is currently for sale. 18,000 bucks. That was on the stock tranny and stock block.

Dan (Triple X on Nasioc) went 11.9@120 w/ a 1.9 60ft. Pretty damn impressive. Stock block, internals, and tranny. This was on 100 octane.
    FS: 02 WRX with JDM V7 RA-C

Over here in the bay area there are two cars I know of with stroked engines. One has a 2.2 and the other a 2.4. One of the guys is the starter of I-Club I know and another owns a performance shop.
    Easy Street WRX in Avatar.

Originally posted by TurboLobster
    i saw the easystreet on the road the other day...off the line i knew it was on...in first gear i pulled an immediate 3 cars on him...by second i had about 6 cars...3rd 12 cars...by redlin in 5th...he was far behind me....he passed by and gave me a thumbs up...i lifted my giant lobster claw in response...it was fast...but not lobster fast
    LMAO!
    2011 SWP Premium Hatchback
    Flapatax Mud Flaps
    Kartboy STS with front and rear bushings
    Cobb AP Stage 1 (for now)

Originally posted by TurboLobster
    i saw the easystreet on the road the other day...off the line i knew it was on...in first gear i pulled an immediate 3 cars on him...by second i had about 6 cars...3rd 12 cars...by redlin in 5th...he was far behind me....he passed by and gave me a thumbs up...i lifted my giant lobster claw in response...it was fast...but not lobster fast
    LOL i spent forever looking for this post.

Originally posted by PlatNmRex
    Over here in the bay area there are two cars I know of with stroked engines. One has a 2.2 and the other a 2.4. One of the guys is the starter of I-Club I know and another owns a performance shop.

Alex and Mike?

Originally posted by TurnWRX
    Alex and Mike?
    Alex has a 2.4, Mike is getting a 2.35.

I wonder where they turned for built engines?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.