WRX v. GTI - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX v. GTI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; If you will read my post that the buyer didnt come by to take it. He left a deposit and ...

If you will read my post that the buyer didnt come by to take it. He left a deposit and never came back. I dont need to argue like a kid. The day all the local guys go to lacr, well go and ill do it again. I did buy the R32 but the auction lost the papers. I dont need you to believe me or not. Also i joined this forum because i want to know subarus a little better to know if i should buy one or not. Im not saying its a bad car its just not for me, infact i really like the combo you bought(White w/gold wheels). I dont care if you or anyone else doesnt believe me. Right now my car is still for sale beucase im trying to get rid of it to buy a red gti 1.8t. I didnt like the black color which is too hard to keep.
    Last edited by Speedster; 09-30-2005 at 02:31 AM.
    WWW.TUNER-STOP.COMCONTACT US FOR ANY PART!!

HID KITS - $225 SHIPPED!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dude your other bs can be believable and could actually happen, whole point is you lie so much when you arent lying nobody believes you. You ever read the book ''boy who cried wolf'' when you were a kid? im calling bs on your times and you know its bs cause YOU told us u were lying so dont go on bsing here please.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I just need to get the feel of the wrx a little bit better. I drove my friends sti in a parking lot but coulndt get the complete feel. It wasnt as comfy as my gti i wonder how fun it will be in a empty wet parking lot
    WWW.TUNER-STOP.COMCONTACT US FOR ANY PART!!

HID KITS - $225 SHIPPED!!

Wow a gti can beat a wrx around 100mph?

oh wait, accords can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedster
    If you will read my post that the buyer didnt come by to take it. He left a deposit and never came back. I dont need to argue like a kid. The day all the local guys go to lacr, well go and ill do it again. I did buy the R32 but the auction lost the papers. I dont need you to believe me or not. Also i joined this forum because i want to know subarus a little better to know if i should buy one or not. Im not saying its a bad car its just not for me, infact i really like the combo you bought(White w/gold wheels). I dont care if you or anyone else doesnt believe me. Right now my car is still for sale beucase im trying to get rid of it to buy a red gti 1.8t. I didnt like the black color which is too hard to keep.

I don't even know this kid, and i can already tell what he says is a bunch of BS.

My friend in his wrx with a catback lost by about 4-5 cars from my 1.8t jetta. Some one else was driving my can and I was riding in the wrx at the time...
    Why do I have to slow down for the WRX? Just because everyone says it's faster doesn't mean I Have to let it win, does it?

is that the same friend that blew up their six speed?

at least the kid was going to do something right and tried getting rid of his gti for an R32
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

idk if he tried, or he imagined trying.

this guy claims he did 15.0 then when i tell him to post it he sends me a pm saying he got his camera back so he'll post his slips. Now his saying that he actually did 15.5 with his gti stock and with the .97 calculation with palmdale being at 3000 elevation it becomes 15.0 which is not what he said b4, his full of sh!t. He didnt even do 15.5 stock, he had a diode and a catback and an intake. with diode you can push boost up in vw's and not hit fuel cut/limp mode.

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    I got my camera back from my cuz. ill look for the timeslips tomorrow and take some pics of it. Whats your aim so i can send it to you

post it on the forum, post it on tunergarage. Plus you didnt do 15.0 stock, you even admitted u were lying and you had some mods on, even then u didnt do 15.0
    I did 15.5 stock x .97 is 15 flat
    thats not what you said on the thread, nobody said what you did by calculations, you also claimed to do 14.5 with your litte mods remember, lets see those 2

here are his pm's
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV
    My friend in his wrx with a catback lost by about 4-5 cars from my 1.8t jetta. Some one else was driving my can and I was riding in the wrx at the time...
    jetta(the boat) is the new fastar

wait was it a can or a jetta

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    is that the same friend that blew up their six speed?

that was an sti. He fixed it and sold it for a new corvette. The car that I was in that raced mine was a WRX.
    Why do I have to slow down for the WRX? Just because everyone says it's faster doesn't mean I Have to let it win, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by dvang
    jetta(the boat) is the new fastar

wait was it a can or a jetta
    *car, typo.

that was an sti. He fixed it and sold it for a new corvette. The car that I was in that raced mine was a WRX.

We never got any more details on the 6mt that blew up, what shop did he take it to that fixed it? What was the cause etc...

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    We never got any more details on the 6mt that blew up, what shop did he take it to that fixed it? What was the cause etc...
    He originally took it to a subaru dealer from what I heard, and they denied his warranty because of his cat back and told him it was impossible for anyone to break the transmissions in those things. I've been meaning to find out exactly how he did it. I'll try to this weekend if I can remember...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast