suby dude
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on suby dude within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i was looking around on that webby and i noticed soem real good deals on power is that one of ...

suby dude

i was looking around on that webby and i noticed soem real good deals on power is that one of the cheapist online vendors?
    if its not fast it better be a show car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha i dont know what forum this belongs in, but this isnt the right one. different vendors sell different things at good prices. people are happy with world one industries and gruppe-s as well. they might be worth a look, but it all depends on what you are looking to buy.
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

subydude rocks man. I've seen him several times at some local meets. He's a good guy. Most people who purchase from him are satisfied.

Nice kill!
    '04 WRB WRX Sedan

Wrong forum, but yes. Subydude is a good guy, always answers IMs and will work with you.

Originally posted by SupraToWRX
    Nice kill!
    definately

Next time dont go from a roll. Always from the dig.

I Support ClubWRX
    Suby Dude is an awesome vendor, and will do what he can to give you the best customer service possible.

Suby Dude also has some power packages, similar to the Stage 2 - Stage 4 packages TXS offers. His packages use EcuTek ECU's which are tuned by Skywalker(Bill) from I-SpeedUSA. They have 2 cars in the last month that have run VF34 turbo packages, coupled with the EcuTek ECU, that have made 270whp on 91 OCTANE.

He also supplies the most Rota Wheel packages in the country. And he will beat any price any other vendor offers.

Check out http://www.subydude.com

Originally posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
    He also supplies the most Rota Wheel packages in the country.
    Yeah, me moves over 50 sets a month.

Ike
    I call BS, there's no way you pulled on... Oh wait...

no way i was pullin harder then a turbo vete man
    if its not fast it better be a show car

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.