anyone run a lancer?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on anyone run a lancer? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; kid at my school has a lancer OZ he thinks its the greatest thing in the world, and i'm pretty ...

anyone run a lancer?

kid at my school has a lancer OZ he thinks its the greatest thing in the world, and i'm pretty sure a wrx could kill it..no? stock vs stock of course

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    It's the Oz? Whoah...those are really rare. They're a special edition for rallying like teh crazy. I'd say it would absolutely kill a WRX - stock or modded - from a roll or dig. It has FWD, so none of those nasty drivetrain losses. Plus, they have ZERO turbo lag!11!! Prepare for a humiliating a$$-ravaging loss if you take him on. Good luck.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Originally posted by Integra96
    It's the Oz? Whoah...those are really rare. They're a special edition for rallying like teh crazy. I'd say it would absolutely kill a WRX - stock or modded - from a roll or dig. It has FWD, so none of those nasty drivetrain losses. Plus, they have ZERO turbo lag!11!! Prepare for a humiliating a$$-ravaging loss if you take him on. Good luck.
    ...only if you miss every gear

I Support ClubWRX
    Haha! Funniest thing I read all day.

Layout: front engine, front-wheel drive
    Engine: 2.0-liter sohc I-4
    Horsepower (hp @ rpm): 120 @ 5500
    Torque (lb.-ft. @ rpm): 130 @ 4250

02 OZ Rally - 0-60 in 8.80 - 1/4 mile 16.60

The only reason you'd lose to one is if you weren't pushing the WRX with both hands.
    2010 SSM STI

Originally posted by WilliamG
    The only reason you'd lose to one is if you weren't pushing the WRX with both hands.

hahahaha, ran some kid at near my school with his OZ rally, automatic, not even a manual. I was in my modded GSR and he has rims and hacked air box. though he could beat me, because his engine was more torqey.

I gave him a 3 car lead and by high end of 2nd gear i was blowing by him like he was standing still. by mid 3rd i had pulled 3 cars and it was only getting worse for him. we came to a stop, and i said "thats what 70extra hp and an 8200 redline will get you"

so yes, wrx will murder it!

get him to put as much money on it as possible.

I beat one (barely) in my wifes Eclipse GS...pretty sad.
    This kid thought he was driving an EVO VII or something I guess and decided to rev on us at a stoplight on our way to work. I was so mad I didnt drive scooby that day b/c now the kid is probably telling everyone at school he hung with a GS-T!

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Mr_Ginzo
    Why roll the eyes? You just can't admit that OZ Lancers own you. Seriously, you better recognize, n00b.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

hahahahahaha, I raced one with the typical mods.. I/E.. it was absolutely hilarious.. I even gave him around a 6 car jump and by the time i hit 3rd, i was by him and gone!
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Why roll the eyes? You just can't admit that OZ Lancers own you. Seriously, you better recognize, n00b.

Seriously, you better recognize, n00b.
    roflmao
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Sedona Red Wagon, Nicely Tinted

Thule Bike RackS

on my friends OZ we did a swap 4g63 (gs-t ) tranny and motor and of course someotherthings and it runs like high 14s on intake exhaust and a big 16 its untuned and its on stock boost just on the big 16 he was going to shim the waste gate but i told him to just wait its quick for what it is
    Last edited by j-style; 03-06-2004 at 07:23 PM.
    if its not fast it better be a show car

The OZ lancer is nothing more than extra badging and floor mats

Originally posted by TurnWRX
    The OZ lancer is nothing more than extra badging and floor mats

and a spoiler and the wheels but yes your right and its pretty ebat stock ... the 4g94 is such a granny motor
    if its not fast it better be a show car

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.