Subaru beats a Ferrari
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Subaru beats a Ferrari within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10401 Jay...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone call BS on this?

I Support ClubWRX
    Hehe, sounds funny, but we all know the drill: anything's possible on the street. Who knows...a wildly modded STi could probably whoop a 360. Not that I know of an STi like that, but maybe it's out there.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

ferr's are handling cars not drag cars
    if its not fast it better be a show car

Originally posted by j-style
    ferr's are handling cars not drag cars
    Yup, why would the STi have to be "wildly" modded? Aren't they a high 12 low 13 car out of the box...I'm sure a mid 12 second awd car that launches well can take a Ferrari on the streets...its not too hard to hole shot someone stop light to stop light, plus how fast are Ferraris in the 1320 anyway? I thought they're mainly all in the 12's and few models dip into the 11's.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Wow those guys on the boards are pretty cool, even many of them giving props. It's good to see that they're true enthusiasts.

Deja Vu....

Someone already posted about this..

STi vs Ferrari, from Ferrarichat.com

a subaru beats a ferrari... sounds weird but it can happen if its an STI and its modded real good ... ive seen a honda civic beat a dodge viper i downloaded it off kazaa try it

Originally posted by wrx89
    a subaru beats a ferrari... sounds weird but it can happen if its an STI and its modded real good ... ive seen a honda civic beat a dodge viper i downloaded it off kazaa try it

can you please post that video

It's Cheesefrog vs Viper
    look for that . Cheesfrog drives the same hybrid as me but he's got boost up the wazoo. 32psi I think.
    Nuts with a capital crazy.
    Pushin' a Honda but scoping the Scoobies.

Two WRXs beat a Ferarri 360 Modena yesterday in Boulder... and an Evo, and a Super 7. WRX Harvey and Pat (who isnt on the boards) both came across these cars cruising yesterday and laid the smack down, from a stop and from a roll. Score two for the [heavily modded] WRXs!!!
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Originally posted by scottigee
    It's Cheesefrog vs Viper
    look for that . Cheesfrog drives the same hybrid as me but he's got boost up the wazoo. 32psi I think.
    Nuts with a capital crazy.
    Theres also another Civic beating a Viper video, its a bubble (92-95) beating it from a stand still.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Originally posted by Wrinkleboi
    Two WRXs beat a Ferarri 360 Modena yesterday in Boulder... and an Evo, and a Super 7. WRX Harvey and Pat (who isnt on the boards) both came across these cars cruising yesterday and laid the smack down, from a stop and from a roll. Score two for the [heavily modded] WRXs!!!
    o-|-<) bryan
    Byan, I'm here now! And yes this is a true statement. If this were down at sea level, I don't know what would have happened.

"Oh - and in the rumor mill for 05 for the STi, there will be a spoiler delete option......I might have to pick one up myself now......."

"They are great little cars, though. I'm thinking about buying one."

I can imagine a ferrari owner saying:
    "Honey, I'm going to the Subaru dealer to pickup an STI, would you like me to get you something?"

B@stards!!!
    STi uppipe
    Kartboy shortshifter

I think it is funny how they say stuff like "It is still just a Subaru"

Kind of reminds me of people around here saying "It is still just a Neon."
    -Andrew

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.