Top speed run - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Top speed run within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; damn, it won't play for me btw, do you have any times for your wrx?...

damn, it won't play for me btw, do you have any times for your wrx?
    1997 z28 a4
    Cam, stall, long tubes etc...

Heads in two weeks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It ran a 12.5 @ 109 the way it was setup in the video (19psi). Never made a pass on 24psi without breaking first gear and I doubt I will ever try again.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by silverscooby
    It ran a 12.5 @ 109 the way it was setup in the video (19psi). Never made a pass on 24psi without breaking first gear and I doubt I will ever try again.

damn i'd love to race you sounds like a monster
    1997 z28 a4
    Cam, stall, long tubes etc...

Heads in two weeks

i'ld like to race u as well ... we run around the same inless i am hitting my full boost of 25 psi i run a 11.9 but no your full boost you'd walk away from me
    Last edited by j-style; 03-07-2004 at 05:02 PM.
    if its not fast it better be a show car

I'll actually be up in maryland getting some tuning done for my new 740cc injectors. Made 352whp on 24psi using the 550's we'll see how well these 750's work.
    12.5@109
    11.6@125

I'll actually be up in maryland getting some tuning done for my new 740cc injectors. Made 352whp on 24psi using the 550's we'll see how well these 750's work.

where at ? dtr, trubo xs, or extreme? if your up here for a little while and you wnat to make some money
    theres this place called northern parkway off 695 you can make serious cash if your into yhat stuff

I'm going to be having Phil formerly of TurboXs road tune my car. He's in Gaithersburg. I'll be up there on the 14th which is a Sunday so I doubt there will be any action that night.
    12.5@109
    11.6@125

here, you can get a race on any day that ends with y so if you want to do that make some money that is, you can get a race its not philly i know but its damn close and the XS guys are the win i swear those dudes are the best tuners i have seen. i have seen some of there cars at the track they run QUICK they allways semm to give me a run for my money haha

Well the first 10 secs of the video are cool, for some reason the video stops, but the audio keeps going for another 1:40??? Sounds good though...

caelin~

You have the lasted Divx installed? I compressed it using divx 5.05
    03' WRB WRX, 5spd
    AccessPort w/ VF34 (PDX Tuning map)
    Cobbtuning Intake
    TXS Catless StealthBack /w Stromung XA
    Nino's Uppipe
    Samco I/C Hoses

I got it working now, I went and downloaded the latest version. thanks for the tip.

caelin~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.