2002 WRX stock VS. 2002 Altima 3.5SE who would win? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX stock VS. 2002 Altima 3.5SE who would win? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Done deal....

  1. #31
    Registered User FACTION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    over your shoulder
    Posts
    261

    ?!

    Done deal.
    /:

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Registered User subaruman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Ozark, Mo.
    Posts
    202

    Re: Re: Re: I agree with you, to a point

    Originally posted by FACTION


    I guess the WRX world is smaller than I thought. I know you from the VIVID forums. Can you guess who it is?

    FACTION
    WRXPWR?
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

    Complaint Department

  4. #33
    Registered User FACTION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    over your shoulder
    Posts
    261
    N to the O to the R to the S to the E to the O the N the EEEE!

    -FACTION
    /:

  5. #34
    Registered User subaruman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Ozark, Mo.
    Posts
    202
    NORSE


    Nice to see you come over to the dark side .
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

    Complaint Department

  6. #35
    Registered User FACTION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    over your shoulder
    Posts
    261
    Oh I feel so welcomed! I have friends here already .

    FACTION

    P.S. What is up with the Altima thing? I swear something strange is going on here.


    FACTOPM
    /:

  7. #36
    Registered User subaruman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Ozark, Mo.
    Posts
    202
    Originally posted by FACTION
    Oh I feel so welcomed! I have friends here already .

    FACTION

    P.S. What is up with the Altima thing? I swear something strange is going on here.


    FACTOPM
    Everyone on this forum is extremely helpful(brown nose).The only person that will give you grief and will call you on certain things is
    2001s4(as you already found out).We kinda butted heads on a Z28 thread,but that's what I get for coming onto a forum as a newbie and thinking everyone knew where I was coming from like on our forum.That's done and over with,water under the bridge.On this forum you have more than just WRX drivers.You can get valuable info on other cars because of these people.I also like the avatar option,it's an additional perk.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

    Complaint Department

  8. #37
    Registered User 2001S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    845
    Originally posted by subaruman


    The only person that will give you grief and will call you on certain things is 2001s4(as you already found out).
    Why would you even say that? I guess I will have to follow YOUR every post now and tell people to watch out for you.

  9. #38
    Registered User FACTION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    over your shoulder
    Posts
    261

    I am not worried

    2001S4 I am calling you out!
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Just kidding!

    FACTION
    /:

  10. #39
    Registered User FACTION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    over your shoulder
    Posts
    261
    Originally posted by pace
    Faction - Welcome to the club!

    You might like to consider putting your modifications in the appropriate sticky thread in the Engine Performance forum, which will allow you to trim down your signature as has become ClubWRX etiquette.

    The thread is here:
    Comprehensive WRX Modification List

    -Pace
    Do you mention this to everyone? Cause I see people with longer singatures than me! Whatever though, pick on the new guy!


    FACTION
    /:

  11. #40
    Registered User 2001S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    845

    Re: I am not worried

    Originally posted by FACTION
    2001S4 I am calling you out!
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Just kidding!

    FACTION
    You can do whatever you want. I did not call you out on anything, just don't agree with some of the stuff you said. It doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion. Everyone is entitled to one afterall. As far as Subaruman throwing my name out there saying I am the only one on this site to give people grief, read through other posts. You will find plenty. Hell, my posts used to be alot more meaningful, but everytime I posted someone or another would reply with why did you buy an S4. You should have gotten a WRX. You are stupid for paying that. Stuff along those lines. I do like a lot of the info on this site, which is why I am still here. And I do like the WRX alot as well. It got a little annoying posting useful tips or posts and having people bash me for no other reason than the car I drive. So, Subaruman, if you want to point me out, go right ahead. You, however, we be among the people that keeps this site from remaining diverse.

  12. #41
    Registered User subaruman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Ozark, Mo.
    Posts
    202

    Re: Re: I am not worried

    Originally posted by 2001S4


    You can do whatever you want. I did not call you out on anything, just don't agree with some of the stuff you said. It doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion. Everyone is entitled to one afterall. As far as Subaruman throwing my name out there saying I am the only one on this site to give people grief, read through other posts. You will find plenty. Hell, my posts used to be alot more meaningful, but everytime I posted someone or another would reply with why did you buy an S4. You should have gotten a WRX. You are stupid for paying that. Stuff along those lines. I do like a lot of the info on this site, which is why I am still here. And I do like the WRX alot as well. It got a little annoying posting useful tips or posts and having people bash me for no other reason than the car I drive. So, Subaruman, if you want to point me out, go right ahead. You, however, we be among the people that keeps this site from remaining diverse.

    The reason why I pointed you out was because you take a more aggresive approach to your replies.I didn't say a word about your S4,I'm not familiar with them,so I don't say anything about it.The only thing that I really have a problem with is your approach you take at replying to someone.I've seen you be abrasive to alot of other people on this forum,who knows,maybe you could care less about that,I don't know.I'm not going to be the one telling you to
    go out and get a WRX,if there is anything I would want you to do is just agree to bury the hatchet.There are bigger things to be conserned with other than nasty remarks,what do you say?
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

    Complaint Department

  13. #42
    Registered User 2001S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    845

    Re: Re: Re: I am not worried

    Originally posted by subaruman



    The reason why I pointed you out was because you take a more aggresive approach to your replies.I didn't say a word about your S4,I'm not familiar with them,so I don't say anything about it.The only thing that I really have a problem with is your approach you take at replying to someone.I've seen you be abrasive to alot of other people on this forum,who knows,maybe you could care less about that,I don't know.I'm not going to be the one telling you to
    go out and get a WRX,if there is anything I would want you to do is just agree to bury the hatchet.There are bigger things to be conserned with other than nasty remarks,what do you say?
    I agree. For starters, you have not pointed out any other posts I have left that are not aggresive as you claim I take. Do I really need to link those threads? Let's take a look at how I first commented in this thread:

    2001S4
    I think it will depend on the driver. By the numbers, the WRX is faster. IT is not fast enough however to simply run away from the altima. If you are equal drivers and have equally good runs, you should win. If you have a bad run though, he could take you.


    Agressive? I don't think so. I am not here to fight or start wars. In fact, that is what everyone did when I first started posting on this site. I don't believe you were around then, but there were a couple of S4 owners that were bombarding the site with bullsh1t posts and trash talking. I tried to calm the situation and let the people on the site know that not all S4 owners are like that. I was calm, kind, and thoughtful in my posts. People looked at my name however and bashed me for merely owning an S4. That is the S4 bashing I was speaking of earlier. I am sure a lot of the other members remember that. It was only several months ago. Let me ask you this though Subaruman; How does me stating that a Altima can beat a WRX, maybe not all the time, maybe not even a majority of the time, but the fact that it CAN win at times be construed as agressive? I, Like you and so many others here just want to discuss what I truly love, cars.

  14. #43
    Registered User 2001S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    845

    Re: Re: Re: no question

    Originally posted by FACTION


    Enough said.

    FACTION

    BTW if you cant read between the lines, that my german car driving buddy is attitude! Check it at the login screen.
    What is this even supposed to mean?


    And I am ending this now. Its over, done with. I drive a WRX and I can beat an ALTIMA 24-7-365.

    FACTION
    This right here is why I think you will lose a lot of races. It is one thing to be confident. To be cocky though is a whole other story.

  15. #44
    Registered User pace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Brook Forest, Colorado
    Posts
    5,799
    Originally posted by FACTION


    Do you mention this to everyone? Cause I see people with longer singatures than me! Whatever though, pick on the new guy!


    FACTION
    It just caught my eye, and I have not for some time noted anyone with a long (many row) signature that lists all their mods. I was not picking on you; I just wanted to point out there are more efficient and less obtrusive ways of communicating your mods. Maybe squeeze them onto one or two lines if you wish to proudly display them in your sig, as many do.

    -Pace
    Last edited by pace; 06-20-2002 at 11:08 PM.

  16. #45
    Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    Verdugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Sea-Town, WA
    Posts
    13,307
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'd just like to point out though, as a regular, frequent poster on here...2001S4 is one of the most level-headed, unbiased, non-WRX owners who post here (just like Tan). I really appreciate the fact that he can share his insight on here and I've learned a lot more about S4s than I ever did, partly due to his posts. If you read any of his past posts, he does not bring an "S4 is the best car in the world' attitude whatsoever. I'm glad he visits us as often as he does.

    My $0.02...
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •