WRX Wagon (stock) vs Corvette

This is a discussion on WRX Wagon (stock) vs Corvette within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OK, so I'm driving tonight and stop ata red light. I glance over and there is a brand new black ...

str

WRX Wagon (stock) vs Corvette

OK, so I'm driving tonight and stop ata red light. I glance over and there is a brand new black Corvettenext to me. SO I say what the heck, let's see what my little pocket rocket is made of. I rev my engine and roll down my window. The guy totaly ingore me. I rev again, he doen't even acknowledge me. I stop reving and figure he isn't going to race. What do you know, as soon as light turns green, he rips it. I totaly wasn't ready so then i gun it. He's well ahead, several car lengths and he slows so I can get next to him. I get side by side and I gun it in Third. he does nothing. i slow again, do the same thing and then he pulls behind me. We make a medium right turn, I drop it in second wait for him to get behind me and we both gun it. I reach about 90 and look back, he's right with me about a car length or so back. We slow down and he pulls away smiling and I beep. He probably could have passed me but it was a nice feeling to hang a little bit with a Corvette. He probably still would have beat me off the line if Iwas ready but it wouldn't have been to bad. not bad for a Wagon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Get mods. Repeat.

Nice job.

-Jim