WRX vs Big Wheel...street race...IT WAS ON!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs Big Wheel...street race...IT WAS ON!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay, so I was driving home last night and up ahead I saw this kid riding a "Power Rangers" big ...

WRX vs Big Wheel...street race...IT WAS ON!!

Okay, so I was driving home last night and up ahead I saw this kid riding a "Power Rangers" big wheel on the sidewalk. As I closed in, the light turned red and we both stopped. He re-tied his shoelace, which was starting to come undone, and I took that as a sign that he wanted a piece of the WRX. I gave him "the look" and revved my engine. He looked back at me with a confused look - I bet he was confused because he didn't know the WRX and the power it has - he had no idea what he was up against. I revved again and the kid just stared blankly at me. Waiting for the light to turn green, I pressed the gas to hold it at 5000 rpm and feathered the clutch until it was just on the edge of the friction zone. Palms sweating and heart racing, I was ready. The light turned green and I hammered a perfect launch, chirping the tires in 1st gear. I immediately gained at least 10 car lengths on him. Then I shifted into 2nd. By the time I got into 3rd gear, I coud barely see him in my rear view mirror. I pulled over and waited for him to catch up, then I rolled down the passenger window and yelled to him "Yeeeah! I SMOKED your azz! Do you have any mods on that thing? Hope not, cause it would have been a big waste of money. I know your mom isn't that slow - at least last night she wasn't. Hahaha see ya round, suka!" Then I peeled off, spraying the kid with the sand and gravel along the side of the street.
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

HAHA, oh man

thanks for that.

Nice Kill. I've heard that stage iv big wheels are teh fasterest.

Laugh now, but once you strap a lightened flywheel and a new organic clutch on those things, your AWD launch will have NOTHING on him. 0% drivetrain loss, inverted intake manifold, and a bowl of wheaties will leave you wondering wtf happened to YOUR precious car.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I Support ClubWRX
    Give the kid a line of coke and your toast next time!!!

Nice Kill. I've heard that stage iv big wheels are teh fasterest.

ROTFL

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by trainrex
    Give the kid a line of coke and your toast next time!!!
    Or some crystal meth and a SRT-Big Wheel and he will be the fastest EVAR!!!!

pics?!? video?!? OMG

It seems obvious he wasnt racing you. Otherwise you wouldnt be posting this kill story. Those Big Wheels turn out 12 second down the driveway runs. You were lucky.

Man, n00b, you need to learn that the big wheels are out of your league boi!!!
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

I bet this actually took place hahhaha
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Damn punk deserved an ass whuppin flauntin his big wheel Dubs.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

I Support ClubWRX
    Your car can't touch his power to weight ratio. Big Wheels are 100% polymer composite!11!1

And the handling is...well...almost like there's a direct link between your hands and the steering.

"Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I Support ClubWRX
    I hear they have like 1% parasitic loss on the drivetrain!!!

only disadvantages of the big wheels is their direct drive...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.