Street Racing a VR4 - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This is a discussion on Street Racing a VR4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; originally posted by Streetracer you've got an 87 mustang... I believe your imbred girlfirend needs to be picked up. Get ...

originally posted by Streetracer
    you've got an 87 mustang... I believe your imbred girlfirend needs to be picked up.

Get your boyfriends off our forum please.
    is that the best you can do? go take your slow 13 second VR4 and shove it up your azz!
    87 lx 5.0
    yeah its stock
    All motor
    Got torque?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

spread the slip and slide, get the vasoline, and bring your friends, we're gonna have a good ole time!!!
    1992 3000gt vr4
    blitz sbc-dc boost controller
    k&n fipk
    stillen downpipe
    blitz super sound blow-off valve
    greddy cat-back exhaust

AOT, please read the other posts before opening your mouth.
    LX... I'm not going to even get started on your rustang or how many times its been towed back to your shanty.

Anyways I guess they decided to move these posts back to the original thread...

Forum troll? I've never been on any other forum but 3Si until you ***s started talking ****. shut your mouth. None of this was meant for you people, just doug and some others who got involved earlier I guess. SO DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. Keep your worthless comments out also.

last post of mine here... I want to kick myself for wasting my time arguing with you loosers.

Doug and a few others, feel free to PM me on 3Si or here I guess.

-Ryan A.
    Last edited by StreetRacer; 06-28-2002 at 11:25 AM.
    Only AAM knows my secrets.

1996 3000GT SL Ameithyst Pearl - R.I.P. (wrecked)
    1995 3000GT VR4 Modded to all hell 525AWHP - Sold!
    1998 Mercedez-Benz SLK230 Kompressor - Sold!
    2001 Yamaha R6 Highly modded - Sold!
    1999 3000GT VR4 - awww sucka! Currently getting modded

i would not hate on muscle cars.....esspecially if the best you can do is 13's

lx, im diggin the cowl hood
    2002 Blue WRX
    -STi short shifter
    -BPM GT Turbo Back Exhaust
    -AEM short ram
    1969 Chevelle SS

The thread has been reopened and renamed... ok... well I'll pst here what I posted there...

Part 1

Your a classy guy, you are. You couldn't believe how much this amuses me... it really does. You're one of those people who just don't know when to quit, aren't you... Too bad...

Well here we go step, by step...

... another trait of flamers

What up fresh, its our turn baby...(I'm not sure you'll get it)
    I'm in the mood so here comes some more.
    ok... good intro....

Knock off with the false presumption that I represent the 3S community and all 3S guys are like me. No, and I hope all wrx guys aren't like some of the oafs I've seen. EXCEPT we don't run from flame wars or other car clubs bad mouthing us.
    I never presumed nor implied you were the representative of the group of individuals on this board. I truly hope quite the opposite. You have taken a few comments I have made IN JEST and blown them up to this... sad really. Who said you ran from anything? or anyone? I'm not... I cant help that the owner of ClubWRX thought things were getting ridiculous and locked the thread... they were really... still are... but we continue on...

Starting with the fact that I wasn't a sore looser, as you could have seen when we stopped after the race. I complimented you, told you your car pulled on me mid-range, and gave you a hand-shake. I told you I bogged, but never used it as an excuse to take the win away from you. Did I ever say "If I didn't bog I would have won". NO and I never implied it. It would have been a better race if I didn't, yes. After reading your "Fast and the Furious encounter" and your fellow WRX buddie's replies, it kind of ticked me off and revealed impudence of some of you owners.
    I NEVER referred to it as a F&F encounter... someone else brought that up.. I liked the movie and all, but I found it quite corny and inaccurate in portraying the street racing scene. It was ok in some aspects... and as far as you being a sore loser, never said that either, thats something others have concluded from your posts. Personally I think your just an overly sensitive person thats gotten all worked up over something stupid. Me, I am smiling write now.... this has been fun... I really mean it. I have been reading this stuff over the phone to a couple friends... they love it...I am actually thinking about printing it all out... this is good stuff!!!

I'm 21, work for Nextel, as a supervisor for GreenTech, and finishing up on a bs degree at UMCP. At this age I'm making enough money, most likely already more than you make, to enjoy life with a badass car, apartment, and girlfirend. By the way you talk about your marriage and age (without revealing it) providing a facade of an elderly man. What elderly man hangs out with the kids you were with that night? a pedopheliac maybe, child molestor, I don't know. Well, it doesn't matter you guys looked good together.
    If you must know, which it seems you do... I just turned 25. June 1 actually. Goodluck with the degree... Me, on the otherhand... I am a Process Engineer for Johnson Controls Inc. Ya know, one of the Fortune 500 companies. Anyway glad to see that you have such amenities in your life. I see the order to which your priorities lay... car... um badass car that is, shelter, significant other. Nice... real nice.

As for streetracing, I've been on the scene since you first came out of the closet. Ask anyone thats been around for awhile and they'll know "the black vr4". I was in a s*itload of trouble with the law concerning my 95VR4 so I sold it. More than half a year later, I decided I couldn't live without another 3k so I decided to search again and finally found a 99.
    The only person that I know who knew you was Kenny... noone else knew a DAMN thing about you... thus all the speculation and inaccuracies. Talk to Craig, Ricky, Dominic, Sammy, Mace, Avon, Tony, Brian, Mike, Leo, etc.... if you dont know them, then you dont know anyone.....

As for my mods, they don't do **** for me unless I upgrade to larger turbos, hell, I don't even have a BC. I popped my hood and told you everything I had respectfully. I was not out to hustle anyone, just to get a rush out of a good race.
    Yes you did pop the hood... that was cool... as I did for you. We both had nothing to hide... but when your at Northern, you dont take anything for granted. There are ways to hide things... I've seen it way to often... it was a nice jesture, but it really didn't mean anything. And your trying to tell me STOCK, that full exhaust doesn't do anything for you? Hmmmm.... thats interesting....

Concerning the money, either I race for the hell of it or for a decent amount og money, but never for gas change. I wasn't trying to give the false impression that I was confident of beating you which is another thing you falsely misled your forum on! They had a queer field day on that one... "I'm glad you bursted the 3000GT ego bubble!"... haha.
    Look, all I said was when we pulled over you seemed surprised that I beat you... you oughtta saw your face man, I dont know you, heck I could have been reading you wrong... but normally you can tell alot about someone through facial expressions. You seemed disappointed... thats all I was trying to say. Nothing more, nothing less... hey if ya took it wrong, oh well... I cant do nothing about that. I still walked away with more money than I came with.

haha, the 1STUNNA tags you find so funny, you use keep using as a contemptuos tool against me to gain respect from your gay friends. I don't listen to rap/hip hop much so it was more of something to laugh at than think I was calling myself the number one stunner. You've killed it though dude, your comebacks were stupid and old. Especially my sister right? If my girlfriend and I had any resemblance, you should wash that nut out of your eye.
    Yeah, ok.... just about every comment you make relates to ass, lube and ***s, like thats not getting old.... sure, but then again... most draw from their own experiences and desires... I think it has been made apparant what yours are.
    Last edited by dug-e-fresh; 06-28-2002 at 12:42 PM.
    '02 WRX - 10.780 @ 136.23
    '07 TBSS - 13.466 @ 103.23

Part 2

So wheres this husband, I mean wife you've been boasting about... taking care of the kids, which are probably as old as the ones you came up with to northern *cough* no life *cough* no real friends *cough* *** *cough*. And I remebered your big boned buddy you came up with cause he was about to get his ass kicked by that tall black guy.
    Well... honestly I have not boasted about my wife at all... but since you brought it up... she's 24, named Angie, graduated from Havre de Grace high school....class of '96 if ya wanna look up the year book.... was captain of the cheerleaders, voted most attractive of her senior class, class president, attended HCC and now is the manager of one of the branches of the bank she works for. She was a singer, was in the NHS and Who's Who of American High School students... but that was awhile ago... now shes just a hard working banker and a great mom/wife.

So which guy do you remember better, the tall black guy or the big boned buddy?

Hmmm, attacking the owner of altered? I don't know you and your wrx buds so when I call you guys homos and flamers its more of an a*ssh*le meaning rather than literally. You don't know the owner of altered, he's probably pulled more women than you have molested little boys. You heard this, just like you heard I have 18G's and I came up looking for you, all dead wrong.
    Ok, I was wrong about you looking for me and the 18gs... again thats what I was told. But as far as the owners of AA, I have some friends that used to go their ALOT for tuning.... they all say the owners are gay. Hey, I wont hold that against them... to each his own... its just funny you have homosexuality on the brain so much and then refer to friends of yours who are thought to be gay. Maybe they aren't, maybe they are... are you sure either way?

About the race afterwards you decided to leave out... I took that eclipse from a first gear roll, second gear roll, and top end all the way to northern that night. We raced 5 times, one time to 150 mph and I took him all five. It was strong and definitely kept up, at some points door to door but I walked the eclipse everytime. Yet he managed to man-handle you and took your money.
    Thats funny you speak of that Eclipse... that morning we all ate breakfast together at the Double T, civilized like. We drove in together and for some reason I dont seem to remember seeing you ANYWHERE on the way there.... sure it wasn't another slower GST you raced? He didn't mention it either... and again, on that race I DID NOT PUT ANY MONEY ON MYSELF. In that race he was running drag radials and the race conditions were that I give him the a car and the brake off the line... basically a 3 car advantage... he beat me by less than a car. I actually leap frogged him on the start too... almost as bad as you... I pulled him 1st, 2nd, and 3rd... he caught me near the top of 4th doing 120!!! He won... but it was MUCH longer than a 1/4 mile race... I dont trap 120s in the quarter... wish I did though!

I also noticed that you pranced in with your white, red, and yellow rainbow flag onto our board too, so don't be a hypocrite. The only place where I'm sticking my **** is in my girlfriend and sometimes your wife when she calls, unlike you I keep them out of the hands of men. I'm sorry I look better, have a hotter girl, and a rare exotic car, but please don't be green-eyed.
    I am the only one from the ClubWRX thread that has been posting here, so no, I am not being a hypocrite with that statement. I was actaully trying to be civilized... but you wont let that happen. All I know is a NUMBER of 3000Gt owners all at once signed up for the ClubWRX board and hijacked a thread... we have not done that here.

I usually never come off as an as*h*le or am short-tempered, its not in my personality, but you fruitcakes brought out the worst. Doug, as in person you came across like you knew what your were talking about and a cool guy, but for hyping this race to a exagerated fairy tale which you left out and misinformed many aspects of the race/night made you a ***.
    What the hell did I leave out? We raced one saturday night for 140 dollars.. 280 up for grabs. You lost, I won. You bogged and so did I....you bogged worse.... I pulled 1,2, and 3rd.... you locked me in 4th.... and started pulling, but it wasn't enough.... we pulled over, talked and I had generally the same impression of you as you did of me..... and I am sure you were not happy you lost 50 bucks or whatever... were you? I mean, does anyone race for money in a legit race when they think they are gonna lose? NO! We both thought we were gonna win.... but one of us was wrong.

I'll race you again, for shi**s and giggles or with money doesn't matter. If you win, congratulations to you again I could care less, I'll make sure I bring a bag of cookies for you after the race if you like. If I win, I won't be going boasting it on any forum, I really wouldn't give two sh*ts, cause its a wrx and cause all I'm looking for is an adrenaline rush. If it gives you a hard-on for your boyfriends to suck, run home after winning and write another fairy tale. Remember, you can make a civic beat a ferrari, but who gives a ***** its still a civic. The ferrari wouldn't be running to their board boasting about beating a civic he'd be laughed at.
    I race for the adrenaline rush too... but ya know its also all about bragging rights too... some would agree that bragging about beating a supposedly lesser car has no power... but for a supposedly lesser car to beat a supposedly far more superior car, thats a different story. You know it is.... I know your car has more power stock, more cylinders, more turbos... and it cost more....brand new anyway... and is considered a sports car... or in your words "an exotic".... but remember, that you lost to an ugly (again in your words), 4 door sedan, with a little 4-banger under the hood that only had $1500 worth of mods... thats not a bad thing in my eyes....

Anyways, I want to see what happens with a better launch. I agree, winning is winning, but lying and creating a fantasy out of it is flat out gay.
    You are the only one in fantasy world... ya need to get off the pipe....its for your own good!! But if ya wanna go again, like I said, you know where I'll be.

If you want to come down with hard feelings please do, but I don't let gay flame wars on the internet (especially on the wrx forum) get to me away from the PC.
    I never have hard feelings.... I could care less whether you are there or not. YOU are the one making personal attacks, which usually indicates hard feelings of said person, you. I could almost think your saying you would fight me with the first line of the above sentence.... sad.... your lucky I am not a man that holds grudges and such....

I have not been one bit upset by anything in this entire thread... can you say the same? nah.... you were pissed off, or ah excuse me.... ticked off, remember? Its ok... I'll be out again sat night... if your there, stop by and say "hey".....

def
    Last edited by dug-e-fresh; 06-28-2002 at 12:45 PM.

ha. You guys got the ****head car now. First it was the Trans Am, then the Integra, and now the WRX. The ****head car. The car that all the ****heads drive to make themselves feel fast.

Here's the bottom line:
    VR-4: Heavier, Faster, Better Lookin
    WRX: Lighter, Slower, Disgustin lookin

STOCK: VR4 Faster. Wanna prove me wrong? Go for it. My stock
    SL can take you guys from a roll (if you are stock too of course, i know i cannot beat a modded wrx from a roll)

You WRXers know as well as i do that our cars can both be easily modded...and yes...sadly...our cars modded still own yours.

Now, you guys go on about how your STi is so fast and it competes with our EVO. STi??? You punks cant afford that..and if you can..you wouldnt not have bought a 25k wrx. Your car came from the STi. The EVO VII came from the VR-4.

So our car has been discontinued?? SO WHAT?? Our value is only going higher, while your value is gonna take a swim in the shi*ter when the EVO VII and STi (if it comes out) are released.

Also, if you are so fast, prove it! Find some of these VR-4's and take it to a track. I'm almost positive that they will do it. All you guys are doin is arguing and telling us to go away. You know we are faster, you know we are nicer.

Lastly, about the looks thing which i know i will take crap for..put a VR-4 and a WRX side by side. Seriously, what are you trying to say, that your car attracts looks and women? And if it does...maybe 1/2 has much as a vr4.

Here i'll make you guys a bumper sticker. "Don't diss my WRX or i'll argue with you over the internet"
    Last edited by jon3kgt; 06-28-2002 at 12:42 PM.
    91 SL w/ 42k miles
    Lightly Modded

heres another troll...

ALL the EVOS have owned 3000GTs... heck in the US, Talons and Eclipses OWN 3000GTs....

Bring your 3000GTs to the track then!! Cecil County Dragway.... they are on the net... in Maryland.... hmmm a date..... how about July 12, 2 weeks from today... details are on their site....

I wanna see some fast Vr4s!! Cmon, bring them out!!

damn, its raining here again, this sucks...
    1992 3000gt vr4
    blitz sbc-dc boost controller
    k&n fipk
    stillen downpipe
    blitz super sound blow-off valve
    greddy cat-back exhaust

Originally posted by dug-e-fresh
    heres another troll...

ALL the EVOS have owned 3000GTs... heck in the US, Talons and Eclipses OWN 3000GTs....

Bring your 3000GTs to the track then!! Cecil County Dragway.... they are on the net... in Maryland.... hmmm a date..... how about July 12, 2 weeks from today... details are on their site....

I wanna see some fast Vr4s!! Cmon, bring them out!!
    LOL! Dude, the EVO did not "own" the 3000GT. It, much like the Supra, just ran it's life cycle. It's no big deal. Happens to every car sooner or later.

Just wanted to make sure that was understood...

I can tell you this, my slow VR-4 has beaten up on more Eclipses and Talons and Lasers than you can shake a stick at. I have only been beaten by one Eclipse, and a few weeks after he walked me he knocked off an 11.8, so I don't feel too bad over that one. Of course he had more money in his engine / turbo / supporting mods than I have in my entire car... including purchase and routine work. It's all good. My Eclipse GSX is WRX fodder. It's even uglier when my VR-4 gets ahold of it.

I'm game for some track time if any of you ATL WRX guys wanna run. Just let me know.

Why can't we all get along... Come one 3Si peeps. Don't come over here and insult their cars. Everyone talks big on their home turf. We do it... why can't they???
    -- Travis

'97 3000GT - Gone but not forgotten...
    '97 Eclipse GSX AT - Too many mods, too darn slow...
    '94 3000GT VR-4 M6 - Gunning for low 12s.
    '97 Supra TT AT - BPU+ shooting for 116 MPH traps

Time for you guys to clean up your langauge and stop calling names. I am tired of reading stupid posts in this thread. I have read too many useless posts with langauge we don't want here. I am not going to edit langauge, i will be removing the post instead. If you can't act in a resonable manor I will ban you from this board. We don't flame here, if you want to flame go else where.

Just behave please,
    Justin
    Good judgement comes from experience,
    and experience comes from bad judgement.

Originally posted by ukyo
    Why can't we all get along... Come one 3Si peeps. Don't come over here and insult their cars. Everyone talks big on their home turf. We do it... why can't they???
    ukyo,

Thank you. I only know one 3000GT VR4 owner and he is a really nice guy. We show each other mutual respect. His car is bone stock, white, and is one of the few made during the last year of production. Everyone we hang with is trying to talk him OUT of modding the car because it is rare and fast already.

I want to race him one day, but from the ride I took in his car, I'm not sure I could beat him until I put N2O on my car!

"MUTUAL RESPECT" is something a lot of you 3kGT owners should try to glean from ukyo!

Is this thread dead yet? I had merge and reopen it because some of the trash spread into another thread thanks to StreetRacer.

-Jim

wow, interesting thread here... I can't believe it actually got a 'lil heated, lols!!! but glad to see most people here are pretty level headed. I've never seen a totally stock wrx hit 13 flat, just like I've never seen a stock VR4 hit that. but I'm sure it can happen somewhere, given the right time, place, condition, driving, etc...

I certainly wouldn't take a WRX lined up next to me lightly (esp if he is reving), this is no honda. both cars are AWD, both have the stoplight advantage. it makes for good AWD rivalry. but most were realistic when they said the VR4 has the "stock" advantage =) modded, it's any1's game.

I have a feeling this thread might get closed soon, but beings that I'm from both sides of this coin I couldn't hold out any longer.

First of all, StreetRacer, your 21 and have a VR4, so you think your the s**t. I felt the same way when I bought my 3000GT when I was 18, beat that! Oh, and I had it all moded out well before I was 21 years old. And probably made more money than you too, I would be carefull of the words you pick about someone you don't even know. You are in the middle of a road that I've already been down and am on the next venture of fun. After modding/driving the hell out that for 5 years, I just totalled it in Nov. 01 (not my fault). I was an active member on 3SI.ORG under the same screen name as here, and have never seen this kind of behavior from anybody over there before. I guess in the 8 months or so I've been gone, a few new pricks have signed up. 3SI.ORG WAS a respectable board the last I knew it, I even compared the overall attitude of that site similar to ClubWRX.

Now after wrecking mine, my immediate inclination was to go out and get another one, cause they are the greatest cars around. But after having a few months to think about it while I waited for my insurance check, I decided that the WRX would be a nicer project car since I had already "Been there/done that" with the whole 3si car.

Now I have my WRX and there's good sides to it an bad sides. I like the styling of the 3KGT way better than the Rexx, and I like the extra room in the Rexx. You say that the Rexx has brick like aerodynamics, but I know for a fact that this is true of the 3KGT as well. I believe the top speed of a VR4 is like 157MPH or something and it is because it is drag limited. Bad aerodynamics for both of them. The 3SI's go faster top end, but they were made too.

Both of these cars have transmission problems. How many of you VR4 guys running over 600hp are on their first tranny? Not many I know don't try to BS me. I've talked to too many guys on 3SI.ORG that are on their 5th and 6th tranny for their car. Ours are showing this problem as well, though not as bad, they are still new, so we'll have to see what the future holds for our 5speeds.

The weight of a VR4 is it's biggest pitfall, 700 pounds difference is a lot. 100lbs is about equilivilant to .1 sec 1/4mi time. So the weight difference alone slows the VR4 down by about 7/10th of a second if all other variables between the two were identical. Try to tell me that THAT doens't hurt it's performance???

I also know that as of 8 months ago when I last visited 3si.org, stock VR4's, only pull about 13.6-13.7 1/4mi times stock. If someone got a 13.0 then they were AT LEAST using weight reduction. Did he have his interior pulled? Unless stock VR4's got faster by a 1/2sec withing the last 8 months, then I would be leaning toward calling the BS flag. You may have a video of it, but in racing, there are loosers, and there are cheaters, and I can almost guarantee that this thing wasn't running as if off the showroom floor, NO way.

A WRX pulls low 14's stock, but will do mid/high 13 with $50-250 in mods.

By the Way, I owned one, and know what the feeling of driving one is like, they are VERY cool cars, and although might seem like it to a 21 year old, they are NOT (I repeat), NOT EXOTIC CARS. If you guys can call a 3si an Exotic, then my Rexx is one also! I think the Viper barely falls under Exotic car, and the cheapest exotic that I consider to be borderline in that catagory is the NSX. Exotic denotes "RARE" and here in the bay area, 3SI's are a dime a dozen, and when I had mine, all the drivers around here were not willing to race...EVER! You'd think in 5 years of owning a car, that you'd be able to get a similar make to race you, but they were all faking the funk.

Most of the guys I knew on 3SI.ORG were very nice people, don't knock the club just because a few got mad that their EXOTIC car got beat. Give me a break. You will win or loose, doesn't matter, how much fun did you have? That's what matters.

StreetRacer: When I left 3SI.ORG, I left in good standing and was told that once a 3SI'er, always one, and I am welcome back. You sir, are a disgrace to that club, and you embarrased probably most of them on there by being petty about loosing one race. You didn't see Us hunting down the Eclipse and giving him s**t for beating dug-e-fresh do you??? I didn't think so. I hope the 3SI'ers see how embarrasing you are and kick you off of your own board.

To recap:

21yrs old + 3000GT + goodjob doesn't equal "the sh*t". Neither does a 18yrs old + 3000GT + goodjob--I'm just glad I can call your bluff and say you don't impress me at all.

If your interested, here is a pic of my 3000GT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3000gt death 256.jpg  
    2002 Midnight Black WRX - EJ22 w/ VF30 and all the other stuff to go with it...

***ATTN: Speed Kills! Drive a Honda and live FOREVER. ***

Originally posted by jon3kgt
    ha. You guys got the ****head car now. First it was the Trans Am, then the Integra, and now the WRX. The ****head car. The car that all the ****heads drive to make themselves feel fast.

Here's the bottom line:
    VR-4: Heavier, Faster, Better Lookin
    WRX: Lighter, Slower, Disgustin lookin

STOCK: VR4 Faster. Wanna prove me wrong? Go for it. My stock
    SL can take you guys from a roll (if you are stock too of course, i know i cannot beat a modded wrx from a roll)

You WRXers know as well as i do that our cars can both be easily modded...and yes...sadly...our cars modded still own yours.

Now, you guys go on about how your STi is so fast and it competes with our EVO. STi??? You punks cant afford that..and if you can..you wouldnt not have bought a 25k wrx. Your car came from the STi. The EVO VII came from the VR-4.

So our car has been discontinued?? SO WHAT?? Our value is only going higher, while your value is gonna take a swim in the shi*ter when the EVO VII and STi (if it comes out) are released.

Also, if you are so fast, prove it! Find some of these VR-4's and take it to a track. I'm almost positive that they will do it. All you guys are doin is arguing and telling us to go away. You know we are faster, you know we are nicer.

Lastly, about the looks thing which i know i will take crap for..put a VR-4 and a WRX side by side. Seriously, what are you trying to say, that your car attracts looks and women? And if it does...maybe 1/2 has much as a vr4.

Here i'll make you guys a bumper sticker. "Don't diss my WRX or i'll argue with you over the internet"
    O my trolls
    VF22, TXS V2 TMIC, Samco IC hoses, Vishnu turbo back exhaust (non-signature), Vishnu uppipe, ECUTEK custom tuned by Shiv in person, Warlbro fuel pump, STi injectors, Vishnu underdrive pulley, 1 deg. cooler NGK plugs, authentic Jun eyelids, Vishnu fuel rails, Rota attacks w. Hankook tires, blue I badge, autometer gaugepod w/gauges (boost & egt), Tanabe lowering springs, STi hood scoop, APS intercooler shroud & splitter, Greddy shift knob, Kartboy short shifter w/bushings, Porterfield pads, Blitz turbo timer, Escort pasport 8500 radar detector, tints, alarm, STi engine mounts, STi tranny mount, Rockford Fosgate 500 watt amp, Pioneer 12" sub, functional Greddy catch can, white face Indiglo gauges and a big ass wrench 1 5/8" wrench for hitting people