my first run in with NOS - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on my first run in with NOS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by WRX I thought about the car having turbo, engine swap, you name it. But I figured that ...

Originally posted by WRX

I thought about the car having turbo, engine swap, you name it. But I figured that someone that would take the time to do that would at least make the car LOOK good. It looked horrible, with rust spots & stuff on stock rims/tires. Nitrous just made the most sense.

Why would you assume that? If I had a car like that I would leave it stock as stock looking could be, and make exspensive cars look stupid.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by WRX
    I figured that someone that would take the time to do that would at least make the car LOOK good. It looked horrible, with rust spots & stuff on stock rims/tires.
    You should see my beater car...heh. If all goes well ill be running 12s on the dented rustbucket from '88.

The power of the sleeper is great my son.
    I created my avatar.

The SE-R wouldn't even need a swap. It has the SR20DE motor in it. All you need to do is add the T baby!
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

Ike
    Originally posted by THE ONE
    The SE-R wouldn't even need a swap. It has the SR20DE motor in it. All you need to do is add the T baby!
    It's actually easier and more reliable to just do the swap, the cost is about the same as well and can even be cheaper for the swap.

sht
    the old ser's and dsm's if they have rust on them and the driver wants to race your going to lose. i want a sleeper, an old station wagon from the 80's would be nice.
    jesse
    wrx 04 black

workin for the man

str
    so what's with the avatar? is that dude really getting kicked or what?
    2004 Black Forester XT

Another nice sleeper would be a WRX powered oldschool Legacy wagon.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper." Ben Franklin

boiggist sleeper is a mistubia mirage with an evo conversion
    if its not fast it better be a show car

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.