ATLANTA Area WRX's? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on ATLANTA Area WRX's? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; You gotta pay to play. My 0-60 will be ~3.8 when I'm all done and 1/4 in the low 12s ...

You gotta pay to play. My 0-60 will be ~3.8 when I'm all done and 1/4 in the low 12s and maybe 11s with NOS. If I decide to go that route.

-Ryan
    '03 STi killer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool ...

I wanna check out your ride for a 0-60 in <3.8sec. My goal for mine or the STI would be <3.9sec 0-60 ... however I really don't care about my 1/4 mile. I'm assuming it'd be fast anyways. You're right about PAY to PLAY ... by life lessons are also learned in the process.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

My neighbor has a STOCK Z06 he runs with me when I go to the track (4 times so far) his worst run is around 12.89 and his best is around 12.44....This is all around 300 feet of elevation.

His car is damn fast he is just a little shy on launch

Hey, well dayum im just talking about a friendly race no need to get all hussy fussy about stuff, but if you've sent me an email reply ill get back to you, also who has that Blue Rex, ive seen it up at Barrett parkway, it looks completely stock but the WRX logos are shaved

ok guys, this is the REAL amethyst gto, not his buddy who posted for him. i asked my buddy, evan, to go to a few sites to see if he could stir some interest among the AWD god cars, to get some footage for a video we are going to be producing. this video includes all imports, and fast cars in general(excluding hondas unless they are being beaten). we were looking for STOCK wrx imprezas, to go from a stop a couple of times to get the awd launches on tape. that is what we are after. if you are interested, then let ME know. my aim sn is amethystgto as well. btw, yes it is a base model, and yes im spraying. and no, this is not for street whatever.com . we will be hosting this video independantly for everyone to download.
    Last edited by AmethystGTO; 06-18-2002 at 07:17 PM.

Originally posted by AmethystGTO
    Hey, well dayum im just talking about a friendly race no need to get all hussy fussy about stuff, but if you've sent me an email reply ill get back to you, also who has that Blue Rex, ive seen it up at Barrett parkway, it looks completely stock but the WRX logos are shaved
    Thats me. I am not stock though.
    '03 STi killer

Originally posted by wrXXX

Thats me. I am not stock though.
    well we can always use video footage. we need some bad ass cars, and an awd launch would kick ass...

Just come find me at Barrett then. I'd prefer to race someone so you can get my launch that way. Plus, my clutch is on its last leg.
    '03 STi killer

I want in on this action, stock WRX here (for now)
    First time booster

ok sweet... ill give details in time. right now, my car is apart for major installs... (go fast parts) so it will be about 2 weeks... but ill give more specific times when im done with my install.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.