Any tracks in Southern California

This is a discussion on Any tracks in Southern California within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Are there any tracks in Southern California? Since my car has broken in, I want to find out exactly how ...

Any tracks in Southern California

Are there any tracks in Southern California? Since my car has broken in, I want to find out exactly how fast it goes and how well it handles. I need some baseline numbers to compare the current performance to the performance after a few upgrades.
    Thanks,
    Ali

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check out Carlsbad Raceway north of San Diego.

http://carlsbadrags.tripod.com/

I ran there last month. Not a great track, but a good place to give yourself some numbers. Get there early before it gets too crowded.

Also, remember that with heat and humidity, your times will suffer in the summer. (Then again, I'm not from SoCal, so I don't know what's normal there.)

Padre
    2002 WRX Automatic - Cobb RT-Spec with TMIC, Vishnu uppipe and fuel-rails, STi Injectors and Supra Fuel pump, Pro Torque Street/Strip Torque Converter (4100rpm stall), super-secret TC-lock-up mod, and 17" SSR Comps w/ S-03's.

13.25 @ 102 w/ 1.804 60'