Rice!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Rice!!!!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Not to stereotype anyone but this guy was driving his highly exterior modded civic with a huge can, like a ...

Rice!!!!!!

Not to stereotype anyone but this guy was driving his highly exterior modded civic with a huge can, like a complete dumb ass swerving through lanes with no blinker like he was the king ****, my definition of rice. Well, i caught up with him and got him off city streets and to race me on the intersate.

I was infront of him on the on ramp going about 30 in 2nd and waited for him to take off along side of me. When he tried passing me, and got about a half a car infront of me, his exhaust still farting, i took off and didn't stop till i was going 125. He was about a quarter mile back when i let off. I don't know if he gave up but i was making sure there was no chance in hell of him doing a flyby and saying he owned me.

Oh well, it people like that who gives people who aren't dumb asses and have modded cars bad names.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Talking

The other version of the story:

So I had to borrow my grandson's Civic to attend my Wednesday night mass service at Our Lady of Eternal Suffering. My Honda Odyssey minivan had a flat tire, bless it's soul. And Ethel had just had a tumor removed, so she wasn't feeling up to attending the service that evening with me.

My grandson's Civic has been transformed into the most horrible and garish looking vehicle in our neighborhood, so I tried to slouch down in the seat so none of my fellow parishoners would see me. Despite having to use a walker, I even parked three blocks away once I got there!

Well, I did not know this at the time, but he apparently hooked up his turn signal to activate some sort of nitrous system! So everytime I tried to signal a lane change, the car would accelerate violently. I know I apparently looked like I was driving erratically through traffic by not signaling, and swerving around other vehicles as I sped by, but it was all I could do to keep the car on the road! It was a most frightening experience, indeed, and my eyes were shut most of the time! I said numerous Hail Mary's while going down the roadway that our Saviour would protect me and the other motorists.

Finally I got on the interstate when I encountered what I thought was a good Samaritan in a Subaru. I tried to pull alongside to motion that I needed help, but the brakes on my grandson's Civic have so much paint all over them, that they don't really work too well anymore. And I think that my grandson's muffler is rusted out, since it makes an obnoxious and rude sound every so often. I'll suggest that he go to Midas to have it looked at. So I accidentally pulled past the Subaru a bit, when suddenly, my fellow motorist in his Impreza took off like a shot, leaving me far behind and bewildered. Whatever happened to common courtesy? Tsk Tsk... Nonetheless, I said a prayer for his soul once I made it to the evening service.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

blinker slaved to N02.....

2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Priceless!
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

You had it all right except that the driver was so gangly teenager who looked like we was like 6 ft tall but had the seat as far forward as it would go, it was pretty funny. He probably removed the seat adjuster to cut weight.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

Originally posted by zapman

You had it all right except that the driver was so gangly teenager who looked like we was like 6 ft tall but had the seat as far forward as it would go, it was pretty funny. He probably removed the seat adjuster to cut weight.

if he was 6 feet talle he was def not driving a honda
    if its not fast it better be a show car