My first real kill in the dub

This is a discussion on My first real kill in the dub within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This weekend is was driving down the highway and find this blue porche boxter(dont know if it was a s) ...

Registered User IntercoolerOnTo's Avatar

Talking My first real kill in the dub

This weekend is was driving down the highway and find this blue porche boxter(dont know if it was a s) i pull up to him and look at the guy driving it. He looks over and i can tell by the look on his face that he wants to go. So being the stupid 18 year old i am i downshift to third and let him know im willing to go. He then looks at me and and his passenger starts a count. We had slowed down to about 60 by then. when we start i slowly get about 1 car length and then by about 110 he starts gaining on me but i slow it down and give him the thumbs up, then we part our ways. For only haveing an espelir catback i was surprised that i actually won against a boxter. I think that im going to love this car. I already have a perrin downpipe in the garage, i cant wait to see the difference from that.
    It has a REDLINE for a reason!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: My first real kill in the dub

Originally posted by IntercoolerOnTo
    I already have a perrin downpipe in the garage, i cant wait to see the difference from that.
    Huge

good kill, a porshe is a porshe man enjoy the victory. remember you spent alot less then he did on his car and you still whomped his ass
    Eternal blue pearl
    squential sport shift

nice kill two thumbs up
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

str
    Nice race. I played around with a Boxter S once, when I had a few mods on my WRX Wagon and I couldn't pull on it. Was pretty close but he probably stayed ahead of me by about 2 cars. A normal Boxter is a slower than an S but still a quick car. I think an S runs high 13's stock.
    2004 Black Forester XT