Lightly Modded WRX vs. RSX-S - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Lightly Modded WRX vs. RSX-S within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That guy in the RSX sucked. First off, he should have been cool to you when you made eye contact ...

That guy in the RSX sucked. First off, he should have been cool to you when you made eye contact instead of trying to be a hard ass and pointing ahead. Why not just smile and give the car a blip of the throttle or something? Hard asses, can't stand them.

And then he flashed his hazards...teh gheyness. Sorry, I can't stand the whole practice of flashing your hazards, especially if the guy didn't even race!

Edit: just noticed that flashing your hazards isn't so bad in your neck of the woods. Cool. However, I still think he sucks for not giving you the thumbs up or something after your first little run. Instead he just pointed ahead. Weak.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by rallymaniac
    i dunno about the hazards but in my community and the guys i hang out with, we use it just to say "hi" or a friendly flash when we split up our ways, i've never heard about hazards stating "i beat you" i always use them on the highway if someone moves out of my way in left lane i just say "thank you" with my hazards. Just my 2 pennies
    depends if theres alot of riceburners in the area... it goes right along with vinyl stickers and huge spoiler. Appears in ricer rulebook next to cutting you off, trying to keep you in merge lane, and revving automatics.

I use the quick flash of highbeams to get attention, and as ive learned about ricer flyby's, let em do it, its not worth a highspeed wreck...
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.