Played with a 300z TT today!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Played with a 300z TT today!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So once again, I am on 280 headed towards San Jose with all of my clean clothes that I washed ...

I Support ClubWRX

Played with a 300z TT today!!!

So once again, I am on 280 headed towards San Jose with all of my clean clothes that I washed at my parents house in my back seat. Just minding my own business when a maroon Nissan 300z TT comes up fast in the fast lane. But when he gets up to me he slows down right next to me on the drivers side. Then slows down and gets behind me, trying to egg me on. Then he takes the lane to my right. I had to pass a car in my lane so I took the fast lane. He thought I wanted some since I was changing lanes so he does a quick 2 lane change and is now behind me. So I said, OK and I down shifted into 4th and punch it and gain a little distance. I am up over 100mph, I look back in the rear view, and he pulls up to the back bumper within an instant. I mean he had some HEAT in that car. All I could do is laugh and smile. That thing would have ate me for breakfast. I got over to the left lane and he pulls up beside me, and I heard his BOV. He smiles and him and his buddy give me the thumbs up. I throw up the peace sign with a big grin on my face. He down shifts and punches it and pulls away from me like I am standing still, while I was doing 80mph. He had a Monster Tach on the dash and Dual Melon Shooter exhuast out the back. Everybody should be cool like that. Sportsmanship is good. I need more mods.
    Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

300ZXTT are like the Supra's. There are plenty of monster's out there. I always appreciate good sportmanship and try to return the like. Glad it was fun...

str
    That's cool. Are most people good sports about it? How about when they lose? I've only had one type of incident so far with a Mustang. But after I passed it they didn't even look over at me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.