vs 02 stang gt but have ?? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on vs 02 stang gt but have ?? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; mustnags are mid 14s cars just like the rex...

mustnags are mid 14s cars just like the rex
    if its not fast it better be a show car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I dont think that mustangs are what everyone says they are... every one that has one beleives there is nothing faster than a GT. Not trying to start anything, but from every one of my experiences with them thats how it ends up.
    Nothing worse than a Mustang driver's ego. ( I very much dislike Mustangs )

Originally posted by 2poor4WRX
    I dont think that mustangs are what everyone says they are... every one that has one beleives there is nothing faster than a GT. Not trying to start anything, but from every one of my experiences with them thats how it ends up.
    Yea, well your signature is just about as close minded as what was said above... stereotypes are stupid
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Ike
    Originally posted by bent_halo
    dunno bout the car they ran that time with......but I dont believe thats typical of a recent model GT at all.....maybe with an automatic? but not with a manual and good driver.....
    \

That is typical with an automatic, and that is what C&D had for the test. I'm guessing what racer ran against a bad driver or an auto.

03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.