WRX Vs. Mustang
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX Vs. Mustang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving home tonight and came across a mustang on the highway. It was a 89-93 GT. I passed ...

WRX Vs. Mustang

I was driving home tonight and came across a mustang on the highway. It was a 89-93 GT. I passed him on the left and got a couple cars ahead of him, then he came out of the right lane from behind a truck and tailed my ass. This pissed me off so I figured I would have some fun with him. I sped up a little so we could clear the traffic cause I knew when both lanes were clear he would hop into the other lane. Sure enough he popped into the right lane. We were going about 65 mph so I dropped it into fourth gear and gunned it. I heard his car drop down at about the same time. I started to pull on him and then layed off a little bit as we were coming to some railroad tracks. Then the greatest thing happened.........we got to a stop light. He tried to run me at the light but had no clue what he was in for. The light turned and we took off. I didn't do a full launch because I don't want to blow my tranny, but i still put many cars on him. The best thing is that when I slowed back down on the highway he didn't even want to pass me.
    Oh well
    PE 1818 Turbo, PE 650cc injectors, PE 215lph fuel pump, Blitz Front mount intercooler, Blitz downpipe , Blitz uppipe, Blitz suction intake, 5zigen catback, STI clutch , Turbo XS UTEC , Blitz SSBC , Blitz turbo timer, JIC flta-2 Coil-overs, C-West Boby kit

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Was he modded?

If not...were you really expecting anything different?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

He had exhaust and a ram air hood but i don't know if it was functional, but it looked cool in my mirror. Yeah, sure hoped I would win, but I thought it was funny that he wanted to race.
    PE 1818 Turbo, PE 650cc injectors, PE 215lph fuel pump, Blitz Front mount intercooler, Blitz downpipe , Blitz uppipe, Blitz suction intake, 5zigen catback, STI clutch , Turbo XS UTEC , Blitz SSBC , Blitz turbo timer, JIC flta-2 Coil-overs, C-West Boby kit

I Support ClubWRX
    so really ... "I was in my viper and blew away this Geo"

Sounds like a fun kill but doesnt it seem a little unfair...I guess that's the fun of a "sleeper". He was probaly mostly stock, and even if he had a mild H/C/I I doubt he would have held his own on the street. Have fun.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Re: WRX Vs. Mustang

We might all know which one is faster but the key point is this...

Originally posted by vaindrumr
    I passed him on the left and got a couple cars ahead of him, then he came out of the right lane from behind a truck and tailed my ass.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.