I overestimated the STi's top end. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on I overestimated the STi's top end. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yep...the STi isnt the high speed beast the ls1 is... The 2 times I messed with STis on the freeway ...

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    yep...the STi isnt the high speed beast the ls1 is...

The 2 times I messed with STis on the freeway when I had my last stang, they werent fast at all...

Maybe if you get somemore mods on that badboy...but in Stock-ish form, you're at a big HP disadvantage to a stock ls1 or modded 300zx...
    2003 SRT-4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just as a side note: Last night I took out my '03 Yamaha FZ1 and raced him again. I killed him, every time.........bad. Him and a lightly modded Z06 (I do have to add that the 300zx beat the ZO6).

Now I know comparing cars to bikes is like apples to oranges but it was still fun!
    Rob

'07 Dodge Charger SRT8, black

Gone but not forgotten: '04 STi, '01 Camaro SS

Life Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.