Mach 1 12.73 stock - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Mach 1 12.73 stock within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I do not belive that the car is stock. I just posted the video of a guy claming to have ...

I do not belive that the car is stock. I just posted the video of a guy claming to have a stock Mach 1 running 12's. I belive that gears and other BPU's have made their way in to that car.
    Last edited by Drod; 02-24-2004 at 01:55 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It is possible that the Mach 1 could have only had drag radials or slicks.

If I would have pulled a 1.8 60ft in my bone stock SS, I would have run a 12.7. These Mach 1s are just as quick as the late LS1s. Throw the correct tire on the car and you'll fly.
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

well a mach 1 and 1 01 cobra are a slightly differnt, different intake cams, in to cobra lower compression, 9 to 8 compared to machs 10 to 1, 3.27 gears vs the machs 3.55's added weight of the cobra oil coller set up, the irs..., which doesn't like launches compared to the machs live axle which will rip off 60's in the 1.7's with d/r s. My buddy also had a 01 and even he will admit to the performance jump in the mach 1

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.