murdered by a mercedes c32 amg - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on murdered by a mercedes c32 amg within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by dug-e-fresh Last night I was out and met up with some friends... while standing around a few ...

RSXracer200
    Originally posted by dug-e-fresh
    Last night I was out and met up with some friends... while standing around a few guys I know drove up... 2- 2001 Z28s, 1- WRX and also witht them was a new guy.... driving a 2002 M3.... mmmm M3....

Beautiful car that M3... silver... black leather, dual exhaust... I thought to myself... man I'd love to race that baby!! What a run that would be!

But that was not to happen.... he started the car to let me hear... the thing had a horrible valve or rod tap!! It only had 8000 mile on it! Man did it sound bad.... I am not sure if the problem was a function of driver abuse/error or poor quality... but either way, I felt bad to hear such a machine sound sooo sick.

The guys friends in the Camaros said that he wanted to trade it on an M5! Must be nice.... see his parents are filthy rich and are giving him up to $75,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to buy a car with!!!! That is soooo sick!!! His friends were trying to talk him into a Viper or a z06.... but he wanted the M5..... oh well.... not all that much of a bad choice... could you imagine being 19 and having to make that descision?

WOW!

def
    by his parents doing that they are pretty much etching in stone that he will have a kid within a year and a half and he will end up with aids.........19 and a car like that spells out 1 thing sex, and lots of it at that.girls are ganna be all up on his **** just for a ride. lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by RSXracer200

by his parents doing that they are pretty much etching in stone that he will have a kid within a year and a half and he will end up with aids.........19 and a car like that spells out 1 thing sex, and lots of it at that.girls are ganna be all up on his **** just for a ride. lol
    You forgot to mention that he will most likely NEVER learn about a thing called responsibility. I am SOOOOOOO thankful that at 26 years of age, my Fiance and I finally were able to buy a house. My parents offered to have the property landscaped as a house warming gift and I feel incredibly lucky to have that. Parents who spoil there kids in that manner do nothing but pave the road for their childrens failures.

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    that kind of story is something i see happen all the time. i goto the richest HS in houston, and kids are getting bmw's for their 16th birthday, others are driving pimped out '02 tahoes, and some of the kids have benz's even. the sad thing is that even if they don't learn anything about responsibility, they'll get away w/ it. mommy and daddy have the money to yank the kid out of any rough situation he/she'll get into. and if the kid doesn't goto college, they'll still be well off b/c of their parents $$$.
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

i went (yay i graduated 2 weeks ago) to a really rich private school. all the kids drive cars just like kids penguinking's school. 1 guy got a brand new e46 m3 w/ the 5,000 dollar auto tranny w/ the paddle shifter. lots of cars on dubs. majority of the kids have their future paved and their kids' future paved as well. one of my close friend's dad built all the hotels in vegas. heh
    free food is the best food

I Support ClubWRX
    and praytell, which rich private school did you goto?
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

chaminade, its in the valley of socal

u know on saved by the bell how they hated "valley" i go to a school in the valley lol
    free food is the best food

I Support ClubWRX
    i goto kinkaid, in houston tx

ever see the movie "Rushmore"? that was one of the 3 schools they shot the movie at. our school was used for the kindergarten scene and some other minor scenes.

i was also an extra in the movie
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

C32 AMG...

this was a nice looking car, i was at the stop light and in front of me i see this badge C32 AMG..well would'nt you know some young guys driving..in suit and all..well as with most people i call chicken S___!!! cause they give no warning they want to race and just take off...well he hits a little traffic and i get to his rear bumper.. i get a break from the car in front of me and now i have a clear lane, of course i could not pass up the chance to get even.. i drop it to 2nd gear a punch it, he follows but could not get around me..can not say why..but he never got closer than 2car lengths...traffic was light but he just could not make a move and this all happened with my brother in my car with me..he was like WOW that thing is fast and i must say it was moving..would love to have done this from a light next to each other...maybe one day.... sorry so long

I have to tell you that the reason I traded in my 2.5 for a Wrx is because I am a Mercedes tech and drive those things everyday. I would get in my Rs after work and just about cry. My wrx is better but still does not have the sweet torque punch that the large displacement motors have. Sounds like I need more boost I got to drive the Slk 32 AMG when it first came out and let me tell you, if you think a C32 is fast I just wish Mercedes would make a manual trans. The auto is really good but it still isn't a stick. By the way watch out when the new SL55 Kompressor comes out. That is going to be fast yet!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.