Riced out Geo

This is a discussion on Riced out Geo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I saw this today and had to take a picture of it. I especially like the "ragtop."...

Riced out Geo

I saw this today and had to take a picture of it. I especially like the "ragtop."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ricestorm2.jpg  
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Oooooh...A double barrel produce cannon!!!

- F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

all that paint peeling off the bumper must be from the massive flames the exhaust shoots

I saw a riced out Geo Metro hatchback about a month ago. The thing was lowered, had the "mad" bass, and the "ricer" huge exhaust. I don't know what other mods it had, but can the engine even handle forced induction?!

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    There's a Storm around here with something ridiculous like 18" rims and an aluminum wing. Today I say a f*cking Daewoo with a huge wing and body kit and painted cailpers. I need to get a digital camera.

yep, they sure can. my friend had a turbo geo a few years back that we built as what started out as a joke. it got more serious, and by the time we finally blew up the most of the driveline (at one time ), it was eating mustangs with little effort. it weighs nothing, and any extra horsepower has an effect on it.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

Is all the paint peeled of the bumper cause it doesn't have enough torque to start moving and has to be pushed?
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

What I don't uderstand was the guy was parked like 6 inches from the red saturn on his right. There was no way the guy with the saturn would even be able to open his door. I'm assuming the owners probably worked there because the back door of the restaurant was like 10 feet away. I guess he wanted to be able to keep an eye on his beauty, I'm sure everyone wants to steal a car like that! I know I'm jealous...
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:

I wouldnt be caught dead in that thing. How can someone even possibly drive that and not feel like the joke of the week?

That Geo is Hawt!!!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Originally posted by jamie007
    What I don't uderstand was the guy was parked like 6 inches from the red saturn on his right. There was no way the guy with the saturn would even be able to open his door. I'm assuming the owners probably worked there because the back door of the restaurant was like 10 feet away. I guess he wanted to be able to keep an eye on his beauty, I'm sure everyone wants to steal a car like that! I know I'm jealous...
    Probably SUV door fear

Seriously though, he probably knew the guy who owned the Saturn and was just fxxkin with him. There is a guy I work with and he does that to me every once and a while because I parkin the corner spot really close the curb so that no one can get close to my car, he thinks funny...I thought it was funny the first time.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Take a sledge to it and then you can call it "art."

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Originally posted by skyjock41
    I wouldnt be caught dead in that thing. How can someone even possibly drive that and not feel like the joke of the week?
    What's worse is, it's not even the "fast" geo storm, if there is such a thing. It's the base model with like 100 hp on a good day!
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:

Previous rides: