you guys will like this kill hehe.. new car sighted and killed.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on you guys will like this kill hehe.. new car sighted and killed. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; the new car is the new dodge srt-10 Ram. I was driving into town to get some party decorations for ...

you guys will like this kill hehe.. new car sighted and killed.

the new car is the new dodge srt-10 Ram. I was driving into town to get some party decorations for tonight. While passing the dodge dealer it was pulling out of the parking lot.. so i gave the guy the thumbs and he actually pulled out behind me. i was going to continue straight when i noticed him getting into the left hand turning lane that goes towards the high way. So i changed lanes and got behind him. Now it was 5pm on a friday so traffic was a little heavy. I followed him on to the highway. He kept getting on it and that single exhaust is loud as a mother f'er. We turned onto the high way and he floored it shortly after on the on ramp at about 35mph. so i was stuck to his bumper like glue and when we finally got on to the highway i finally gave it wot and passed im at about 90mph and shut it down at about 110-115 and he was about 2 lengths back. So i followed the guy back to the dodge dealership and made sure he was giving it WOT aswell.. The guy was really impressed with my car and so was I. He told me not to tell the sales manager he floored it cuz i guess it only had like 30 miles on it.. btw i have a stage 4 vf30 and fmic dyno tuned.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good Kill!

hehe...scoobyjew

what did you dyno at?

Originally posted by 5spdfrk
    Good Kill!
    sorry for the new car buyer though...

well looks like someone is going to be looking a subaru soon...

nice kill
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

nice kill, what are those trucks running? 13's?

Those trucks are insane. No clue on what the exact numbers are but if its 500 hp and 500 tq engine port from a viper then I'd say thirteens stock would be pretty likely. I cant imagine the pull those things must have ONCE they finally manage to grab. I had the pleasure of sitting in one at the autoshow. Fourty-six thousand dollars worth of pickup never looked so good.

Para

yeah i think car and driver tested it at 13.5 @105.. i trapped 108 so i knew i should have tooken in from a roll like i did.. but it was still an adrenelin rush to pull a 500hp car... i made 286 awhp @ turboxs in 98 degree weather.. so at normal weather im guessing ballpark 300awhp on that dyno pack.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.