me (WRX) vs. 3.2 tl type-s - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on me (WRX) vs. 3.2 tl type-s within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; first of all i dont really care if you beleive my story or not. you can think im lying or ...

first of all i dont really care if you beleive my story or not. you can think im lying or whatever, its not like i get all excited from people saying they beleive my story on the internet.

and no i dont do ricer fly bys, in fact he did one and kept going 120 after i shut down and exited. and did you fail to notice that 4 other people in this thread with first hand experience find my story legit. that makes it 5:1.

i dont find any importance explaining myself to you or anyone thats doubting my story. i said it already but maybe he wasnt trying and i was. who cares.
    Originally posted by RSXracer200

something is up with mario.
    and for you to say that, thats pretty whack considering you dont know me and dont know me anymore than what i post on the internet. you can check all my posts and i never post bs or say anythign stupid. and there is something up with you to come on this board just to critizice other people's cars and what people have to say about their cars.

basically all you are is a HATER that has nothing better to do than sit on his ass all day and call BS on people.

oh i love honda. that was my first love and ill get my 900 rr soon
    Last edited by JDMario; 06-23-2002 at 01:22 PM.
    free food is the best food

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

RSXracer200
    ok u can think what u want and i'll think what i want

All I have to say is that someone is just a little to bias towards Acura. As I stated before, I have both cars and I drive the WRX and let my wife drive the CL-S because the CL-S is too damn slow for me.

like i posted before ihave a itR 98 and i raced a rsx-s and it was close but off the line i won and that was that....pulled away slowly but a win is a win ....i think the scoobie is faster so to say that a rsx-s is faster than rex i doooont think sooooooo !!!!!!

str
    I don't know anyone who has one, but in my pre-WRX days I saw one rip by on the highway. I was doing about 100mph in my Accord and he passed me no problem. From the perfomance statistics the WRX is much faster off the line. The Type-S is definetly fast after 80mph!

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    RSX dude, whats your problem? why are you assuming that all the ppl on this board are wack? JD said the RSX wasn't even trying - JD doesn't really even consider that event to be a RACE at all. and why are you hating so much?
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

RSXracer200
    i said it before and ill say it again

he said he was in 5th and floored it and then when he saw the tl stretching he downshifted and passed him...u expect me to believe he passed the tl like that especialy since the tl had the momentum already with only a turbo back ...come on guys think about it.

i said it before and ill say it again

he said he was in 5th and floored it and then when he saw the tl stretching he downshifted and passed him...u expect me to believe he passed the tl like that especialy since the tl had the momentum already with only a turbo back ...come on guys think about it.
    Look, you close minded BOY. NO ONE is saying that it DID happen or it DIDN'T happen. Only that you never know. ANYTHING can happen. If you choose your words more wisely and say you don't believe it happened in your opinion, you will find less resistance here. Open you mind to the possibility.

this is getting crazy.....who really cares what happened. if someone needs proof then go out and find a rex and a acura and go for it.....this is a case of my balls are bigger !!!!!!

he wasnt goign that much faster than me when i downshifted, not like he was cars away.

whatever dude it doesnt matter i dont care what you think. at work the other day i looked at the bunch of the threads you posted in. and everyone replied to u calling u an "idiot" "moron" so face the facts, you are close minded for not accepting what people say. at least for me, i dont get my jollies off by having people believe my stories
    free food is the best food

we all have fast cars ( in our minds ) so why cant we all get along......we all love cars and leave it at that !!!!!!!!!!

RSXracer200
    hey u can all believe what u want, i dont realy care what u think or what happened...as for me i'll stick to believing the truth and a near stock wrx is not ganna have anything for a tl-s on the highway especialy when he was ahead by a little and he already had the momentum.

but anyways like i said think what u want, i'll stick to common sence and the truth.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    hey u can all believe what u want, i dont realy care what u think or what happened...as for me i'll stick to believing the truth and a near stock wrx is not ganna have anything for a tl-s on the highway especialy when he was ahead by a little and he already had the momentum.

but anyways like i said think what u want, i'll stick to common sence and the truth.
    Common sense also makes me stick to the belief that you're just a hater who really doesn't know too much about our cars. Do you even visit the other forums on this site? If so, you MUST have questions on some things. Common sense would lead me to believe that. Common sense would also lead me to believe that you would actually post some questions in order to be able to fully understand the potential of our cars as well. We have a lot of people who post here who don't even own a WRX and post in the other forums to get a better understanding of our car's capabilities. We have a great thread going on right now about how well a Maxima would do against a WRX off the line, posted by a Maxima owner. You can't tell me that you don't have any questions about our cars whatsoever, especially since those of us who own WRXs have a plethora of questions ourselves. That all makes common sense to me.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    i could fill every last forum full of questions and threads. i've had my car since november. i've been interested in it since last summer. i don't think i'll ever stop asking annoying questions about the car. no matter how much you think u know about the car, theres somebody who knows 10 times more than you do.
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

what a stupid thread this has turned into....
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.