Scooby Regulatin' **** - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Scooby Regulatin' **** within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; He sounds like a sick fcuk who likes to do a bit of trolling. Your sarcasm is even lost on ...

He sounds like a sick fcuk who likes to do a bit of trolling.

Your sarcasm is even lost on me.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wtf was funny about that?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

People are too close to the road.

I may be a lil sick, but certainly not a Troll, I troll talks ****, while I respect the Scooby. Just messin whit cha, its just that my sense of Humor is a little sicker then others, but it is normal around where I live.

Don't believe the life you have
    Will be the only one
    You have to let your body sleep
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

Originally posted by Evilevo8
    I may be a lil sick, but certainly not a Troll, I troll talks ****, while I respect the Scooby. Just messin whit cha, its just that my sense of Humor is a little sicker then others, but it is normal around where I live.

That's not a sense of humor...it's poor taste. I also think you're trolling. You sure as hell cast a line with this topic.

Trolling because I do not have a WRX? I hear the word troll thrown around so much it almost loses its' meaning, as soon as someone gets upset with somebody, they argue (On the internet no less) and then shout troll, Might as well say Communist or hell call me a Witch and burn me, no trial

Bad taste, maybe, But I express my opinions and Views in an internet forum, as do you, no trolling. I come here for the info and this is a great site, I learn alot, I like it here.

Enjoy the Video
    Last edited by Evilevo8; 02-19-2004 at 07:38 PM.
    Don't believe the life you have
    Will be the only one
    You have to let your body sleep
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

Yeah, trolling and subsequent thinly vieled follow ups too. Not because you aren't a subie owner but because of crap like this: " I mean that Poor WRX, I bet that bumper is all scraped up with teeth marks as those unsuspecting bystanders had their faces plowed in. "

Flame bait in my opinion and that's a troll, simple enough.

Originally posted by Evilevo8
    Trolling because I do not have a WRX? I hear the word troll thrown around so much it almost loses its' meaning, as soon as someone gets upset with somebody, they argue (On the internet no less) and then shout troll, Might as well say Communist or hell call me a Witch and burn me, no trial

Bad taste, maybe, But I express my opinions and Views in an internet forum, as do you, no trolling. I come here for the info and this is a great site, I learn alot, I like it here.

Enjoy the Video

I Support ClubWRX
    This being locked down. I don't think I need to explain why. I'm getting really tired of these morbid videos. They're not funny in the slightest. I'm giving Mr Evo a warning.
    2010 SSM STI

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.