Jetta smokes a rex!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Jetta smokes a rex!!!!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay, so I had to restrain myself from registering so I could laugh at those idiots. With just and uppipe ...

Okay, so I had to restrain myself from registering so I could laugh at those idiots. With just and uppipe and a reflash ($600) your lag pretty much dissapears. The interior is crappy? A tin can with a big motor? These guys don't know sh1t! It's so cheap to mod a rex, I doubt thats true with the R32. I'd take on any R32 with my exhaust + AccessEcu.

The WRX doesn't make cool noises. Yah, with an intake silencer, 3 cats, and a huge muffler its pretty quiet. Most poeple don't want a roar.

STI ownz a R32.
    Former car: 2002 Cobb/Scoobysport stage 2 WRX sedan
    New ride: ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

all I can say after maintaining much restraint is that dub owners are very different from rex owners and expect different things out of their vehicles. simple as that

it's sad how everyone else likes to knock the wrx, perhaps it's a compliment. I never see such blind-sighted fanboism on wrx forums when compared to just about every other forum for cars ~$20-30k
    03 wrx
    karboy ss/bushings, blitz dtt, catless, prodrive axleback

Some people have different tastes in cars. I used to own a 00 Si. So the car was a huge upgrade in the performance dept. Some people say they hate the interior and other little stuff. I heard all about the glass tranny. "You're gonna blow your tranny the first time you race it." I've had the car a year and no problems with it so far. Granted, my car is still near stock(mbc and gutted uppipe). We'll see later this year as I start to upgrade my baby.
    Dom
    03 Platinum Silver WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by jungdragon
    it's sad how everyone else likes to knock the wrx, perhaps it's a compliment
    I think you're on to something, there. People get incredibly defensive of their favorite beasts when there's a true rival around. (or a better one... )
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by wrxinsc
    I am so tired of these stupid threads that I could vomit. Who Cares!!!!! Put em on the track and see what happens. All this talk on these forums is senseless.
    Anger management?
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I am so tired of these stupid threads that I could vomit. Who Cares!!!!! Put em on the track and see what happens. All this talk on these forums is senseless.

But these stupid threads also originate from track experiences...

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Ok, so you know that our cars can beat the other guy's car. Ok. Then why create an 80 page thread everytime someone in another forum says something? It seems a little ridiculous, like hey man, this guy over here was talking about your mom, so everyone goes over and starts talking about their mom. Say all you want, I know that my car will beat a VW. Jetta, GTI, whatever and I've proven that. I smoked my wife in her TDI. I'm just saying, let these guys ramble on, we know we have a great car. Let them live their dream and then take a good look at them in your rearview. WOOT!
    But I do exactly that already, without going onto forums to start a forum war type thingy...

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Ok, so you know that our cars can beat the other guy's car. Ok. Then why create an 80 page thread everytime someone in another forum says something? It seems a little ridiculous, like hey man, this guy over here was talking about your mom, so everyone goes over and starts talking about their mom. Say all you want, I know that my car will beat a VW. Jetta, GTI, whatever and I've proven that. I smoked my wife in her TDI. I'm just saying, let these guys ramble on, we know we have a great car. Let them live their dream and then take a good look at them in your rearview. WOOT!

you must realize that the last two posts you made have done nothing but contribute to the behaviour that you are condemning.

oh we need new smilieys... e46fanatics has like a million... i like the one "this thread is worthless without pics" as well as the "bump" we def need the bump

that should give ur 56k a workout
    Last edited by CakePanMan; 02-23-2004 at 08:26 PM.

please refer to my thread in the improvements section....im like e46 has 115 smileys while we have 26...wtfffffff
    i was only shot down by the moderator...
    its obvious, we need better smilies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123