Why is everyone running 11's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Why is everyone running 11's within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Skyy vodka...

Skyy vodka
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I doubt he could run 11s. Anyways, our cars are rally racers, not drag racers.
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Hahahaha, yeah 11 is fast. But that kid probably run high 14 at best.
    I love it when they say their vtec kicks in at higher speed.. like it doesn't kick in at 2nd or 3rd gear. Lol.

Originally posted by TurboWRX
    ***UPDATE***

today i ventured out to the local 7-11, and much to my surprise, they did in fact have Mountain Dew Blue Shock Slurpees. so i waddle my skinny ass over to the machine and pick out the blue $1.09 cup because it had the Mountain Dew Blue Shock logo on it. gotta match em, ya know. so i put the dome lid on and stick it under the fountain and open her up. dayum that beotch filled up fast, it caught me by surprise. i then had a choice between yellow or pink "spoon straws" as i will call them, so i chose yellow, because pink is too gay for me to put my mouth on. first impression: holy sh1T!!!! this stuff is gooooooooood

next time, i'm gonna get a Big Gulp with a yellow spoon straw and see if i can down it in less than an hour. actually, maybe i'll mix some Skyy in with it. yum.
    LOL, you are cracked (stole that one from dR)! I loved the review!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Originally posted by sordid
    Porsches (911 not boxsters), Z06 and heavily modified cars which are not good daily drivers like the WRX...
    Hey, standard 911's wont run 12's, more like 13.5-13.3 on a good day. A 911 turbo would give a 13 sec WRX a run for it's money though (AWD can't save us there, they got that too..........)

I went head-to-head with an Integra Type R at Atco. We both dialed in at 13.90. I redlighted by less than a tenth of a second and I annihilated him. I ran a 14.0 on my 13.90. He ran a 13.99, but didn't leave the line for almost a second and a half. By the end of the 1/4, I had him by three car lengths. I wish I knew he was going to be asleep at the wheel. I wouldn't have tried so hard for the hole-shot.

-Jim

originally posted by Boosted AWD
    the thing is folks..we drive a car that can repeatdly run its track times on the street..while those other fwd and rwd vehicles have to have stlicks, or a staging lane to heat up their tires..etc. thats why we get them 90% of the time at lights. good kill...no way he was running 11's
    street racing is illegal! what are stlicks?

ever hear of drag radials? A RWD car can hook on the street....maybe not like an AWD but enough to negate the big advantage....on BFGS i can pull 1.9 60 foot times at the track with no burnout....on the street maybe a little slower

oh yeah i run 11s no turbo needed...of course thats on stlicks
    87 lx 5.0
    yeah its stock
    All motor
    Got torque?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12