WRXs suck! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRXs suck! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That last comment was not needed though. Don't feed them! I took the title as a troll comment originally, but ...

That last comment was not needed though. Don't feed them!

I took the title as a troll comment originally, but then I read your first post and had a laugh. Certainly worked to get attention!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Geez, I forgot how hard it was to be a newbie. I do the same thing to newbies on my board. Its' like Im' getting jumped in. The quoted comment was just saying that I want a WRX, but was a little disappointed with the power after the other night. Seriously, my next car is going RWD or AWD turbo. It has been narrowed down to a WRX, too bad they made the new body style, I prefer the 00 style. I got $100 saying I'll take anybody here from a roll....

j/k
    99 SVT Contour
    17" White Konig Traffiks w/ Nitto 450s
    Eibach springs/ Spax struts
    K&N filter w/ MAF adapter
    Optimized Throttle Body
    Magnecor Wires
    Optimized Y Pipe
    SS Magnaflows w/o resonator

a man i like the pics, i havent seen that many around if any.

off topic i just turned 17

Originally posted by JonnySVT
    The quoted comment was just saying that I want a WRX, but was a little disappointed with the power after the other night.
    <earnestly>I hope you get to drive one someday and then feel free to pass judgement on the power.</earnestly>

Aren't the Red CSVT's more rare then other colors?

-tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

Aren't the Red CSVT's more rare then other colors?
    No, the green ones are. There's probably less than 10 on my forum.
    I would love to drive a WRX, but I'll probably do something drastic like trade my car in for it and enter into more debt. I already got ripped on buying this car. Either way, my next car will be turbo'd whether it's stock or aftermarket...or even stock then upgraded to aftermarket.
    On a side note, what's the gearing like on the WRXs? What do 2nd and 3rd end at? It seems like he might have went to shift and that's why I pulled ahead....Not too sure though. Any reasonable, mature explanations are welcome, I have only heard stupid comments so far. Thanx.
    99 SVT Contour
    Optimized Throttle Body
    Magnecor Wires
    Optimized Y Pipe

hey jonny are you talking about contour.org, im on there all the time cause i used to own a contique but mainly i just troll around now with the same name i have here
    dont have a wrx.......yet
    I dont care how many stewerdesses you've bagged I still think your a lousy pilot ( if you know what show thats from i owe you a cookie)
    Onion horoscope of the week:Pisces: (Feb. 19óMarch 20)
    The stars foretell your life continuing in much the way it always has for the next few months.

i have had 2nd gear somewhere near 70 and 3rd gear around 90

Re: Sorry, WRXs are nice.

Originally posted by JonnySVT
    Thanx AJ.
    Seriously it's not that big of a deal guys. I meant nothing in the title EXCEPT to get attention to the post as I didn't know there was this much traffic. Here I'll change the title.
    COMMENT DELETED>
    We're just busy defending our cars Jonny. That's why the traffic.

Good 1st post!

A friend of mine has a Black SVT Contour, great lookin gcar, clean with nice lines, and the factory ground effects add to the look. Decent power, but could use some more, then again we say that about all our cars, or at least I do .
    "Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain"-DMB

Liquid - "yes sticky! hes a god now!"

02 WRX now JDM V8 STI (too many mods for my own good)

Hey, you got a ton of attention for your first post. That is always nice.
    Welcome. We try to be nice here, but it gets difficult on the boards sometimes.
    And as for money runs. I AM IN!!!
    Bring lots of cash, but save enough for gas home please.

when i go watch my team play basketball in another arena, i don't talk trash even if it is in a joking way. those people are there to cheer for their team and i am there to cheer for mine, but it is their house so they have more freedom to cheer as they please. so if i come in and start talking trash they have the right to come down on me with comments defending themselves. thats all the wrx owners on this board are doing. what pisses people off is condescending remarks from a newbie. once you are an established member of this board then sure you can joke around with trash talk but we don't usually appreciate people just coming on here with "joking" trash talk when no one knows them.
    1967 Camaro
    2002 WRX SOLD

Yup, contour.org, that's my home land.
    Maybe this guy didn't push it to redline, would explain it. "Driver's race" it was. I know I was pushin it all the way.
    As for the money races, I have no money, and the only way I'm competing with you guys from a stop is if you somehow lose power to 3 wheels. From now on when I see a WRX, I'll at least try, I used to just be scared knowing I'll get stomped....
    99 SVT Contour
    Optimized Throttle Body
    Magnecor Wires
    Optimized Y Pipe

ihaveadent, I see your point and know exactly what you mean. The post wasn't meant to be even portrayed as trash talking, that's why I added the whole "my next car will be a WRX hopefully" line. Now that I go back and read it, sure it could be mistaken, but I usually give a person the benefit of the doubt and get all of the facts before I go making blind, testosterone-packed comments. Oh well, no biggie. I messed with the bull and got the horns, just didn't expect the bull to be so big.
    99 SVT Contour
    Optimized Throttle Body
    Magnecor Wires
    Optimized Y Pipe

I currently own a 98 svt modded to death(for sale). I got a good deal on a 04 wrx and thats what I drive now. Stock wrx vs modded svt would be close from a roll. I pulled a 14.9 @93 at english town with crappy 2.24 60'. My mods for the svt include msds headers, bassani catback, custom intake, s-afc, trans has a clutch flywheel and quaife lsd. No doubt that they are good handling cars too. I have tbe, mbc, blitz sus, and uppipe modded on the wrx and theres no competition anymore. Svt contours are sweet. Need info go to www.contour.org, excellent forums.
    Later Brandon
    2004 psm WRX

Thanx for the input from someone who has both cars. I'm considering following your path in a couple years. I just want a BOV!!
    99 SVT Contour
    Optimized Throttle Body
    Magnecor Wires
    Optimized Y Pipe

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast