funny vette

This is a discussion on funny vette within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Not a race, but still funny. Okay, so me and my sister are driving back from a dentist appointment on ...

funny vette

Not a race, but still funny.

Okay, so me and my sister are driving back from a dentist appointment on the interstate and i get stuck behind some suv doing 50. I cut left and pass at about 70, and see a cop pulled over to the side of the road far up, figuring thats why the suvs were driving like grandmas. So i pass, and get back over cuz i'm about to exit and imb heind a box truck and another suv

when all of a sudden, a new red vette with a cardboard tag flies up the left lane. I'm sure from his viewpoint deep in that vette and with the truc & suv in front, he couldn't see the cop.

I lean to my sister and i'm like: "Hey watch this," as he blows by the trucks. We're coming up to the cop now and as i see the vette pass the trucks and merge i see his brakelights flare about 4 times and the car lurch. lucky for him as we passed, the trooper was looking down and writing a ticket.

He exits, and we exit and end up behind him. as we're going up the off ramp and he's all driving slow and stuff, i stick my arm straight out in front of me, point at him really exagerated fashion and laugh.

he apparently saw me do it, so he stomps it, fishtails on the road for a few carlengths like and idiot, and takes off around the bend.

Dip.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Aww,you hurt his feelings.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

That would have been much better if he crashed his car into a tree when he stomped the gas
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

hahaha

it was great! I mean, I wasn't like pointing at him a sec and going "What a dip this guy was."

I had my arm ram-rod straight pointing like big idiot going "ha ha ha!"

and then he. . .reacted. made my day, anyways, i dunno. . .gues i'm just easily amused. . .
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!