2004 WRC Monte Carlo Vid (found host) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2004 WRC Monte Carlo Vid (found host) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; gayness... can't download it...you can only watch it....

gayness...

can't download it...you can only watch it.
    Last edited by FrankW; 06-28-2004 at 02:37 AM.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i was able to d/l it, easily as right clicking linkage. try again
    Meow listen here!

Originally posted by Aronicon
    i was able to d/l it, easily as right clicking linkage. try again
    right click on the video link and it's telling me i'm downloading a html page.

Originally posted by FrankW
    right click on the video link and it's telling me i'm downloading a html page.
    I don't know what's up with it, I was able to download it a few months ago, but for some reason now I can't

If I could email it to you I would! But it's almost 50 mb, enjoy it however you can.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

I just clicked his link at the top of the post and then when i got to the wrc page i saw the link for the .wmv file, just right click that. i hope my post wasnt too confusing.
    Meow listen here!

Originally posted by jamie007
    I don't know what's up with it, I was able to download it a few months ago, but for some reason now I can't

If I could email it to you I would! But it's almost 50 mb, enjoy it however you can.
    it's koo...I just watched it. It doesn't have the actual sound they played on the Speed anywayz.

thanks for the offer

Originally posted by ilivas
    I was pretty sure the wrx subaru had a tmic. I think the hood scoop is small to keep out debris.
    It's actually a fmic. Here's a link where you can see a pretty good picture of the air ducting http://www.swrt.com/487940.html From what I've heard, so it may not be fact, the hoodscoop is really used to help the car lose heat on the WRC car.

Matt
    You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.

--Silent Bob (Clerks)

thats some crazy duct work for the fmic

Why in the world doesn't gran turismo have cool music like that? You stinken freak responsible for the past tracks listen to me!!! Music like that suits driving fast!! NOT TURBO LOVER!@!LJDIUFD!

Rock Music!

nice vid

WMV!!! baaah!
    Deliberating enclaves of like-minded people are often a breeding ground for extreme movements - Cass Sunstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.