Beat an RSX-S - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Beat an RSX-S within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here it goes......

Here it goes...
    I created my avatar.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by CKxx
    Here it goes...
    lets end it here

stock for stock the wrx beats the rsx in every way shape and form
    2002 Electron Blue C5 Z06
    2003 Acura RSX Type S Turbo - 12.7@113 - Sold

ah comeon guys, this is sad to see this. Makes us look just as bad as people who ignorantly knock on the rex.

And smokey, you gotta have more confidence in your car man . Hondata 4 with intake? Thats a pretty good deal faster than stock. From a roll you guys would have a good battle

so funny to see perspectives switcheroo'd
    03 wrx
    karboy ss/bushings, blitz dtt, catless, prodrive axleback

Originally posted by Oo Joe 24 oO
    lets end it here

stock for stock the wrx beats the rsx in every way shape and form
    Exactly.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Originally posted by jungdragon

And smokey, you gotta have more confidence in your car man . Hondata 4 with intake? Thats a pretty good deal faster than stock. From a roll you guys would have a good battle
    I do have confidence in my car...but I am also realistic. Dude's car is FAST. And its "only" got a full turboback. Makes me really want to get a drive in a Stage 2+ car.

I'm sure I could hang from a roll, but from a stop - instant death. I really want to see him and my buddy's M3 go from a stop. E36 with power programmer, intake and exhaust. I think it would be a sweet race. I even offered to be the camera man. I think I could stay close enough to capture the race on film at least That's what they make zoom lenses for
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

yup, try to stay away from any kind of dig heh. Usually people just blindly look at 1/4mi times then think that the rex destroys rsx under all conditions. It's nice to see some open-mindedness.
    03 wrx
    karboy ss/bushings, blitz dtt, catless, prodrive axleback

Originally posted by smokey
    I do have confidence in my car...but I am also realistic. Dude's car is FAST. And its "only" got a full turboback. Makes me really want to get a drive in a Stage 2+ car.

I'm sure I could hang from a roll, but from a stop - instant death. I really want to see him and my buddy's M3 go from a stop. E36 with power programmer, intake and exhaust. I think it would be a sweet race. I even offered to be the camera man. I think I could stay close enough to capture the race on film at least That's what they make zoom lenses for
    Ah smokey, only if rsx vs all @ club rsx was as open minded as in here.
    02 Wrx

Originally posted by Kevin S
    haha ns.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by Kevin S

lol , i'll tell you right now everyone on clubrsx are *******s, not only do they bash other cars they bash on the base rsxs also. i been checkin on club wrx now for a week or so i have to say there is a big difference in character here. everyone here seems mad cool as opposed to the rsx -s owners who think their cars are ferrari slayers
    Eternal blue pearl
    squential sport shift

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.