standstill racing vs. rolling racing - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on standstill racing vs. rolling racing within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by rayzzz57 You 4wd ricers shoudn't all be scared to race from a roll...And..Ah ...trap speed does mean ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by rayzzz57
    You 4wd ricers shoudn't all be scared to race from a roll...And..Ah ...trap speed does mean something.... it shows the power and true potential of the car.

Just so you know, if you start a post with "You 4wd ricers" or some other jerkoff intro I don't read it. So if you want people to actually pay any attention to your "contribution", please find some manners. This is basically the same as if I go to an LS1 forum and start a post with "You mullet-headed Chevy guys".

That is all.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nothing but a troll. Don't let him bother you. The only reason he is here is to start trouble. Just read some of his past posts.......

Ahh.....BiWish....A stock F-body will kill a RicerWrx in handeling department. As posted in my earlyer post a stock f-body will out slalom out lateral acclerate and out brake a wrx,but don't take my word thats moter trend findings according to it's handeling data from both cars!.....But what do they know BIWISH!

Ohh...And Ricers as far as Reliability is concerned. I have had NO reliability problems with my car EVEN spraying 150 shots of Nitrous regularly for the past 2 years! Wanna talk reliability? Try talking to my neighbor who blew up his Ricer Mitsubishi Turbo Eclipse engine up TWICE trying to race me, by overboosting his Jap Crap engine. BBBAAAHHHAAAAA!!

OK School's over Ricers.......go back to watching the Fast and Bi-Curious a hundred times on your bootleged DVD's!
    \

What's with you Rice Boys?....Interested in FACTS?..... A stock ls1 f-body will out acellerate out brake out handle and flat out run away in top speed a stock WRX!......AND....Wait.......get this only uses TWO more Miles per Gallon AND cost about the SAME!
    2002 Formulas were going for $23K and RicerWRX's 24K!

I know you ricers find this hard to comprehend....but don't take my word Moter trend reports Camaro 60-0 brakeing....120..Ricerwrx...123. CamaroSlalom...63mph...Ricerwrx--61mph. Fuel milage Camaro..18mpg Ricerwrx-20mpg..WOW!... Dont' even try ricer to compare speed or acelleration or lateral g's in a corner cus Ricerwrx does not even come close!

Oh and P.S. ever watch show room stock raceing? F-body's (Camaros and Firebirds)have more wins in class than all competiors until its 2002 discontinuation, raceing against Cobras, Porsches 944s, Supras 300zx's and RX-7's,NOT neons and focuses!!

RicerWRXers, don't even try to compare your ricers to Firebirds or Camaros your FAR out of your league.....Go ahead and drop $5,000 or more in mods( not incuding stickers) just to get close to stock ls1 times with a descent driver......But for your own good stick to raceing Neons it's more your league!...OOPPPPSSS..Wait...
    you better stick with Focus's and Hondas, word on the street....NEONS WHHHOOOPP Ricerswrx's!!!!BAAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!

Sorry...but...the Truth sometimes Hurts..........

Until next time RicerWRX boy.....SEEEEEEYYYYYAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Originally posted by RSXSucks
    Wow, a WRX site thinks that racing from a stop is better than racing from a roll. Will wonders never cease?!
    you smell that?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Snowvert
    you smell that?
    yup

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by trainrex
    Nothing but a troll. Don't let him bother you. The only reason he is here is to start trouble. Just read some of his past posts.......
    \
    Aahh, he's that guy. I'd almost forgotten about him. I just don't understand the mentality. (or lack thereof...)
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by RayfieldsWRX
    Aahh, he's that guy. I'd almost forgotten about him. I just don't understand the mentality. (or lack thereof...)
    Hey!!! no picking on the mentaly challenged!!!

Edit: uh oh.....Ray's got a new avatar. You have some time on your hands huh?

Hey!!! no picking on the mentaly challenged!!!
    hey, leave me out of this!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Snowvert
    hey, leave me out of this!
    LOL

I Support ClubWRX
    Edit: uh oh.....Ray's got a new avatar. You have some time on your hands huh?

<===Silly, hunh?
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

I Support ClubWRX

<===Silly, hunh?
    I like it!! Really cool!!!

Its like I always say... see Snowvert's sig for clarification
    -Andrew

I Support ClubWRX
    I like it!! Really cool!!!
    I sneaked into your yard, stole some parts, and PRESTO, new avatar!

Guess I've gotten a bit OT, here, hunh..sorry...
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

I Support ClubWRX
    [B]I sneaked into your yard, stole some parts
    Wouldn't be the first time....lol. My parts get restless during the night, hop the fence and leave all the time!!!

I can see where both are fun. My guess is that people are likely to prefer whichever type of racing best suits their car.

AWD guys love to go from a dig
    high hp rwd and fwd like to race from a (t)roll.

It's all in good fun though. Too many people take it so personally.
    Run Forest, Run
    04 Java Black 5Mt XT

Originally posted by LemonHerb
    Its like I always say... see Snowvert's sig for clarification
    $$

you get all the credit!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.