me vs accord
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on me vs accord within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving to the post office today when this ugly 2001 accord pulled up next to me at 30mph. ...

me vs accord

I was driving to the post office today when this ugly 2001 accord pulled up next to me at 30mph. I needed to get in his lane but he tried to pace me, but a little behind, and I didn't want to cut him off badly, so I accelerated slightly and switched lanes.

He seems to have gotten offended or something cause he switched to the other lane and floored it, speeding past me with his oranged hair fury, and cut off the truck in front of me.

I made the next turn but I really wish I had shown him how embarassing he would have looked if I was racing. I mean, his ricer flyby was so slow that I could hear his korean techno pop as he was passing me.

As a coincidence, as I was leaving the post office, I found his car parked two spots down from mine. His car was still running with no keys in there, but I am almost positive he was not turbo charged, just had a turbo timer. He was obviously all show and no go, since he had like 19" rims which made his stock brake discs look awesomely small.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You should have denied the fly-by. Doing that is the funnest thing ever.

Some alarms can do the "turbo timer" type function.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.