Evo Encounter
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Evo Encounter within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was cruising at 65 taking my friend Dominique home after eating some late dinner. Well, I see these HID ...

Evo Encounter

I was cruising at 65 taking my friend Dominique home after eating some late dinner. Well, I see these HID head lights pulling up fast and I said to her, "Damn, I wonder what the hell that thing is". It pulled up next to me and it was a silver Evo. I was like I want some of THAT. I gassed it in 6th and he was pulling away quick. He was probably going 80 by the way he passed me at 65. Any how, I clutched in, gear out, clutch out, blipped throttle, clutch in, and dropped to 4th gear. When I caught up to him I was going to wave but he accelerated forward. I tried again to line up with him but he accelerated again. So finally I just decided the next time I got next to him, he'd either fly with me or stay back. He chose the latter, but I had a fun time running my car up to the triple digits for a bit .

Too bad this Evo didn't want to play, cause I did .

Signed,
    Outferno

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Evo Encounter

Originally posted by outferno
    I was cruising at 65 taking my friend Dominique home after eating some late dinner. Well, I see these HID head lights pulling up fast and I said to her, "Damn, I wonder what the hell that thing is". It pulled up next to me and it was a silver Evo. I was like I want some of THAT. I gassed it in 6th and he was pulling away quick. He was probably going 80 by the way he passed me at 65. Any how, I clutched in, gear out, clutch out, blipped throttle, clutch in, and dropped to 4th gear. When I caught up to him I was going to wave but he accelerated forward. I tried again to line up with him but he accelerated again. So finally I just decided the next time I got next to him, he'd either fly with me or stay back. He chose the latter, but I had a fun time running my car up to the triple digits for a bit .

Too bad this Evo didn't want to play, cause I did .

Signed,
    Outferno
    I hate when that happens, the other taunts, and you wanna play, but all they do is fly by or just act dumb, oh well cool encounter though, I get alot of it here.
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

You've got an STi I assume? If you do there is no way to resist racing an EVO
    03 Artic Blue Pearl Acura RSX Type S:

Yup, my White STi... there's no way to resist. I've encountered so many of them since my ownership... not one has wanted to race me.

I don't know why either, I'm STOCK!

Signed,
    Outferno

Re: Evo Encounter

I gassed it in 6th and he was pulling away quick. He was probably going 80 by the way he passed me at 65.
    You should have initially dropped down in gears instead of gassin in 6th.

I didn't know what it was coming to me, and he didn't seem that fast going past me so I figured I could keep up and catch him in 6th. Couldn't do it, that's why I then punched it into 4th.

Signed,
    Outferno

I can't wait to race my first STi.
    I know exactly who it is though.
    A kid I know has a girlfriend with one.
    -Kramit
    '03 EvoVIII (Apex Silver)

Damn, I need to get myself a hot chick with an STi

Signed,
    Outferno

my encounter was different this morning going down highway 1 south, i saw the spoiler from a distance but not the tail so i though it was an sti but he was about 4 cars ahead.but there was traffic so couldnt do anything but it cleared up and i was able to catch up to him but i found out it was an 03 wrx w/sti wing.i wanted to say wassup to him and my daughter also since she's familiar with it but he didnt want to look and just kept on looking to whoever he was driving with.his plate also says "wrxed" so if youre here wassup.

Damn, I need to get myself a hot chick with an STi

Signed,
    Outferno
    Thats the problem, she's a blown-out stripper.

It was funny, I was at a party they were at right after she got it, and of course I was a little tipsy. Her BF and I got into a poo throwing match about who was gonna beat who. It was entertaining drunk talk.
    She kinda just sat there like "what the hell is going on?"
    -Kramit
    '03 EvoVIII (Apex Silver)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.