Discovery Channel Street Racing Special: Honda Vs DSM - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Discovery Channel Street Racing Special: Honda Vs DSM within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Did her original setup have a turbo?...

Did her original setup have a turbo?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Drod
    I believe it did yes.
    Stock 2004 WRX STi
    Java Black on Silver

So you wasted two minutes out of your life to respond to my comment and point out that I used an extra O on the word losers. WOW, you’re going to wish you had those two minutes back when you’re 80 years old laying on your deathbed.
    Nah those two minutes are gonna suck anyway.

yah

but the tuner's exact words were "her setup was a POS" hahahaha

Nah those two minutes are gonna suck anyway.
    You're correct. Those two extra minutes would suck.

Where in the hell did they find the people for this show? That chick was so clueless. She says she is probably getting a divorce because of her street racing ways. Sounds like a line from the next Fast and Furious. And then the dude with the frosted lettuce on his head. He thinks the show was the best career move EVAR. He thinks the airtime he got is going to throw him into big time sponsorships. And the tuners? The Honda guys seemed alright, but Dr. Charles is definately not the sharpest tool in the shed. Wow, his experience told him to put a buck 25 shot of NAWS in the DSM. Big ups to the Discovery Channel for such great programming.
    '02 White WRX Wagon
    VF34, STi Pinks, Perrin IC Hoses, AP V2, Borla Catback, Perrin Up-pipe, Stromung Downpipe

Originally posted by Stuss76
    Where in the hell did they find the people for this show? That chick was so clueless. She says she is probably getting a divorce because of her street racing ways. Sounds like a line from the next Fast and Furious. And then the dude with the frosted lettuce on his head. He thinks the show was the best career move EVAR. He thinks the airtime he got is going to throw him into big time sponsorships. And the tuners? The Honda guys seemed alright, but Dr. Charles is definately not the sharpest tool in the shed. Wow, his experience told him to put a buck 25 shot of NAWS in the DSM. Big ups to the Discovery Channel for such great programming.
    I think the frosted lettuce is to indicate a microphallus, just as a hi-lited word on a page is meant to stand out...it's supposed to be obvious. They could keep the same format but all they REALLY need, seriously, is people who know what they're doing. Instead of some stupid poser trying to be F&F, if they had a REAL enthusiast, I'd probably watch.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Yes, she did have some sort of turbo but they said her car made 225hp. I also think that was at the crank.

the honda was built by Apexi. If that retarded chick was replaced with someone who could drive i think it wouldve been different. I also like how the chick proclaimed that she hated street racing and how she keeps it at the track and then later on in the show the comentator person was like "HEr tuning crew found out that she had street raced the car the night before". What a dumb A

I watched the first 5 or so minutes of this thing.......felt like tossin my dinner after that....

03 SRT4

Mopar Stage 1
    Mopar STS
    Mopar Catback Exhaust

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123