Galant VR-4 vs. STI - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Galant VR-4 vs. STI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay whatever you say Hey it cool you got busted in a lie just a troll trying to cause problems...

okay sure

Okay whatever you say

Hey it cool you got busted in a lie

just a troll trying to cause problems

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i know who you are and i know where you live........in fact i know where your whole family lives.......tough guy. your going down. this what i hear when i read your post...........baaa:
    gvr4 464/2000

I know where you and your family live? Good one. This is pathetic.
    '02 White WRX Wagon
    VF34, STi Pinks, Perrin IC Hoses, AP V2, Borla Catback, Perrin Up-pipe, Stromung Downpipe

Originally posted by Stuss76
    I know where you and your family live? Good one. This is pathetic.
    real cool A-hole.
    gvr4 464/2000

Hey bro, are you trying to alienate everybody in this community? Obviously you can't take a joke or laugh at yourself. RELAX. You call me an a-hole for saying your threat on someone was funny. You need to find something else to do with your free time.
    '02 White WRX Wagon
    VF34, STi Pinks, Perrin IC Hoses, AP V2, Borla Catback, Perrin Up-pipe, Stromung Downpipe

Re: Galant VR-4 vs. STI

Originally posted by gvr4
    i just got done beating the **** out of a STI
    all the STI owners have big heads thinking that their cars are all that....... dont get me wrong STI's are bad ass especilly the Blue with gold and the White with gold( droool).
    You're a liar. Sure someone may have beat an STi but I am willing to bet it was not you.

/:

Originally posted by Stuss76
    Hey bro, are you trying to alienate everybody in this community? Obviously you can't take a joke or laugh at yourself. RELAX. You call me an a-hole for saying your threat on someone was funny. You need to find something else to do with your free time.
    you relax thats what the was for..............you cant take a joke.
    gvr4 464/2000

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.