What u guys think about the CHEVY CAPRICE? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on What u guys think about the CHEVY CAPRICE? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Dan00Hawk Hey, you asked what people thought of the car. How this exactly fits in this forum ...

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Originally posted by Dan00Hawk
    Hey, you asked what people thought of the car. How this exactly fits in this forum anyway is a head scratcher, but oh well... If you can't handle people criticizing a car that you don't even own yet, well, you're gonna have an even tougher time dealing with it once you actually get a car that doesn't appeal to certain people. Ultimately, buy what makes you happy and meets your needs, regardless of what others, like myself, might have to say about it.

I don't see what having your $28,000 car stolen has to do with our opinion on your potential replacement vehicle. The image of a 75 Caprice just doesn't seem to fit someone who recently had a WRX or any type of sporty car, for that matter. Unless you're paranoid about having your car stolen again, and in that case, the 75 Caprice will definitely not attract the attention of too many would be car thieves!
    Or when you dont have theft insur. =)
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Jack
    Or when you dont have theft insur. =)
    eeeeooouuuuch Why didn't you have theft?

Wow, that blows dude, sorry... Tough and expensive lesson to learn the hard way. The thought of having to make payments on a car that might never be found is quite disturbing.

Hopefully your VIN # shows up somewhere sometime soon...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123