WRX vs 240sx-First Kill
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs 240sx-First Kill within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well today I saw my friend after I had just gotten out of class. He followed me onto a service ...

WRX vs 240sx-First Kill

Well today I saw my friend after I had just gotten out of class. He followed me onto a service road, which i usually take anyway, and he proceeded to try and pass me. Since I knew he was going to do this I was in second at around 3k. It wasnt easy but I still beat him by a half car length. Not bad considering he had the jump and we were form a roll and we all know that racing from a role is like masturbation. Someone has that quote on here, I think its Lemon Herb. Anyway we come to a stop sign and he honks and we take off. It was a decent launch I burnt my clutch but it wasnt bad. I killed him pretty bad and I shut down at 40 cause the speed limit was 35 and I already had him by a few car lengths. Oh well it was my first kill so I figured Id post it.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    good kill. Do you know if he was modded?
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

From the looks of it he just had a muffler but Ill have to ask.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

Nice kill, 240sx are so much fun to mess with. My brother has one and i **** with him all the time. He's tried to pass me going 100 mph and i've waited until he's about 2 or 3 cars back before i accelerate. He got exactly even with me and then i took off. He was pissed cause he thought he passed me. He kinda has a free flow exhaust (rusted out).
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

my feind has a 240 that is pretty quick buts it an na he stills runs a 14.2
    so we get on the high wya and we are just crusing and we are cursing about 100
    and i let him get about two car links on me and kick it down to fourth and pass him he hit me on my walkie talkie and said i thought ihad u and i told him i was in 6th he was [retty mad
    if its not fast it better be a show car

nice kill. the 240sx look good in ur rear view mirror.
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.