Blue WRX debadged in Stamford, CT?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Blue WRX debadged in Stamford, CT? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Is there anyone here, possibly romanian or some ethnicity close to that from Stamford, CT or around there with a ...

Blue WRX debadged in Stamford, CT?

Is there anyone here, possibly romanian or some ethnicity close to that from Stamford, CT or around there with a blue debadged WRX? My friend had an encounter with you, if you are here please respond.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think I have seen that WRX around here, downtown mostly. Don't know who it is though.

I would love to find out and talk to this guy. He sounds clueless. He told my friend that he runs 12.5's easily while he is stock. Supposedly just kept feeding BS. If he is here, I would like to ask him what he has done to his car. For a car that runs 12.5's, why did he lose to my friends modded 3.2TL?

Haha,

That's some funny stuff. Now that I'm home from college, I'll be spending the summer with my parents in Greenwich, CT so I go to Stamford all the time. I'll be looking for him on I-95 in my non-de-badged (Badged I guess ) blue WRX.

This could be a fun summer.........

Originally posted by Schaf100
    Haha,

That's some funny stuff. Now that I'm home from college, I'll be spending the summer with my parents in Greenwich, CT so I go to Stamford all the time. I'll be looking for him on I-95 in my non-de-badged (Badged I guess ) blue WRX.

This could be a fun summer.........
    Definitely keep an eye out for him. Could be fun to meet up with him and see what BS he feeds you. I live in Hamden now so I probably won't be coming across him.

I'll make sure to let everybody know what kind of interesting hoopla he tells me. I'm hoping I hear that the WRX has a twin turbo V-10 or something.

It actually reminds me of this 15 year old kid I ran into at the Motor Trend auto show in Baltimore (I go to Johns Hopkins Univrsity) this year. An S2000 was sitting in the Honda display with the hood open. Standing next to the yellow Honda was a kid, maybe 15 or 16 years old, wearing a white wife-beater and baggy jeans. Prominently tatooed on his arm was a cartoonish civic with a VTEC windshield banner. "OK" I thought "This guy likes Hondas, not my preference, but to each his own." Getting closer, I heard the lecture he was conducting for his younger, 12 or 13 year old brother. "OK Tom, so this over here is the VTEC Turbo system, and it routes into the supercharger over here. Then, you got the NOS in this tube over here." The kid had been pointing to the valve cover the whole time. My friend and I were laughing hysterically at this point and the kid had no idea we were laughing at him. I didn't want to ruin his life by explaining that an S2000 normally aspirated and did not in fact come from the factory with a nitrous system. I held my tongue so the kid wouldn't look completely idiotic in front of his little brother.

I'm sure our de-badged friend won't compare to rice-tatoo-boy, but it'll be hilarious if he's half as full of sh*t.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.